The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
40d
1 edit

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
38d

Stees,
Are you enjoying the Spring Snow?..... So far ours is coming down and melting, I hope it stay that way as we are suppose to have more tomorrow. I have an 8:00 a.m. appointment to get blood work done. It is suppose to continue into Saturday. Our weather is very unpredictable all it would take is a temperature drop and we wind up with 15 or 20 cm's of snow.

-VR

Gothenburg

Moves
37d

@very-rusty said
Stees,
Are you enjoying the Spring Snow?..... So far ours is coming down and melting, I hope it stay that way as we are suppose to have more tomorrow. I have an 8:00 a.m. appointment to get blood work done. It is suppose to continue into Saturday. Our weather is very unpredictable all it would take is a temperature drop and we wind up with 15 or 20 cm's of snow.

-VR
We still have snow now and then and I'm expecting the window-cleaner. πŸ™‚

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
37d
1 edit

πŸ›ŽοΈ

I’d like a Cornish (steak) pasty please?

Gothenburg

Moves
37d

@divegeester said
πŸ›ŽοΈ

That's on today's lunch menu, will be right up.

Moves
37d

@divegeester said
πŸ›ŽοΈ

Why of course and to complement that might I suggest a nice bottle/glass of Châteauneuf-du-pape?πŸ·πŸ‘

Gothenburg

Moves
37d

@great-big-stees said
Why of course and to complement that might I suggest a nice bottle/glass of Châteauneuf-du-pape?πŸ·πŸ‘
What?!! We only have that bottle, the rest is gone.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
37d

@torunn said
We still have snow now and then and I'm expecting the window-cleaner. πŸ™‚
I always keep lots of window wash on board in the winter time.

I guess Stees isn't speaking, oh well another night's sleep lost for me. πŸ™‚

-VR

Moves
37d

@torunn said
What?!! We only have that bottle, the rest is gone.
No probs. I noticed “someone” dropped the ball and I ordered 3 more cases, which should be arriving shortly.πŸ‘

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
37d
1 edit

Lucky for us the rain came and washed all the snow away, so no shoveling praise be Jesus. πŸ™‚

We still got today and tomorrow where more snow and rain is expected! 😠

-VR

Moves
37d

@very-rusty said
Lucky for us the rain came and washed all the snow away, so no shoveling praise be Jesus. πŸ™‚

We still got today and tomorrow where more snow and rain is expected! 😠

-VR
I just looked out the window and low and behold…snow😑 Pretty sure it’ll be gone in no time as the temp is heading to 5C today.🀞

Gothenburg

Moves
37d
1 edit

@great-big-stees said
No probs. I noticed “someone” dropped the ball and I ordered 3 more cases, which should be arriving shortly.πŸ‘
Well, until they do, I'm not letting go of that bottle, you know.

Gothenburg

Moves
37d

@great-big-stees said
I just looked out the window and low and behold…snow😑 Pretty sure it’ll be gone in no time as the temp is heading to 5C today.🀞
I called off the window-cleaner this morning because of the rain, and next opportunity will be 16th April.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
37d

@great-big-stees said
Will not be long before you are out on the Golf Course yelling Fore!!! πŸ™‚

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
37d
2 edits

I just noticed I had a post removed, I didn't think I put anything against the TOS.

Moderators decision though, so got no choice but to go with it, would have been nice to get a message from The Moderator about what I said against the TOS, as I usually get, on the rare occasion it happens. πŸ™‚

Maybe the Moderator will see this and send me a note why what ever I said was removed. πŸ™‚

-VR