The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gothenburg

Moves
11d

@great-big-stees said
“Well that’s alright mama”.👍
As I haven't had dinner yet, I would love to know what's on the menu today, such as foreign dishes introduced by our recently employed foreign chef, Lars P. Möller.

Moves
11d

@torunn said
As I haven't had dinner yet, I would love to know what's on the menu today, such as foreign dishes introduced by our recently employed foreign chef, Lars P. Möller.
Lars stepped out for about an hour or two. He said he had some important business to attend to so he left it up to me to set the menu. As I a very keen on oysters, todays dinner offerings all include that wonderful mollusk.👍

Gothenburg

Moves
11d

@great-big-stees said
Lars stepped out for about an hour or two. He said he had some important business to attend to so he left it up to me to set the menu. As I a very keen on oysters, todays dinner offerings all include that wonderful mollusk.👍
Might I have crawfish instead?

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
11d

@torunn said
Wow, Torunn. You got a really classy chef to make me a cheeseburger and french fries lol
As you can see, Torunn I am a real meat and potato man 🙂

Moves
10d

@torunn said
Might I have crawfish instead?
I’m sorry torunn but the policy here at the Tavern is and always has been, “NO SUBSTITUTES”.

Moves
10d

@earl-of-trumps said
Wow, Torunn. You got a really classy chef to make me a cheeseburger and french fries lol
As you can see, Torunn I am a real meat and potato man 🙂
REAL men eat tofu.👍

Gothenburg

Moves
10d

@great-big-stees said
I’m sorry torunn but the policy here at the Tavern is and always has been, “NO SUBSTITUTES”.
I will be without food today then - no harm done, losing a pound or two won't hurt. 🙂

Moves
10d

@torunn said
I will be without food today then - no harm done, losing a pound or two won't hurt. 🙂
As you wish but I think you really should “expand” your epicurean experience.👍

Gothenburg

Moves
10d

@great-big-stees said
As you wish but I think you really should “expand” your epicurean experience.👍
I just can't bring myself to do it. The only time oysters were on the lunch menu was in Italy many years ago. I think that choosing something more familiar that time helped keep me alive. 🙂

Moves
10d

@torunn said
I just can't bring myself to do it. The only time oysters were on the lunch menu was in Italy many years ago. I think that choosing something more familiar that time helped keep me alive. 🙂
OK but that was lunch time. Why not give them “a go” at dinner time?🤔👍

Gothenburg

Moves
10d

@great-big-stees said
OK but that was lunch time. Why not give them “a go” at dinner time?🤔👍
There is no good time for slimy food, I'm sorry for saying this.

Moves
10d

@torunn said
Hey no need for an apology. To each his/her own. Just talking about this has spurred me to open a tin of smoked oysters and a beer.👍

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
10d

@torunn said
I don't blame you, Torunn.
I won't eat oysters, periwinkles, snails, mussels, but... I really loves me my clams 🙂

Gothenburg

Moves
9d

@earl-of-trumps said
I don't blame you, Torunn.
I won't eat oysters, periwinkles, snails, mussels, but... I really loves me my clams 🙂
They look a bit inedible too, I must say. Are they a little slimy?

Australia

Moves
8d

All this talk of slimy things is giving me cravings for fresh vegetables.