1. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    05 Apr '24 14:58
    @very-rusty said
    Will not be long before you are out on the Golf Course yelling Fore!!! 🙂

-VR
    That “may” happen on Sunday as the forecast is, although not hot, going to be sunny and about 13C.🤞
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Apr '24 15:47
    @torunn said
    That's on today's lunch menu, will be right up.
    Thanks Torunn; HP brown sauce on the side and I’ll have a Guinness to go with it please.
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    05 Apr '24 15:56
    @great-big-stees said
    That “may” happen on Sunday as the forecast is, although not hot, going to be sunny and about 13C.🤞
    Yup, The season is almost here to stay for another 4 to 5 maybe 6 months?

-VR
  4. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    06 Apr '24 13:32
    @very-rusty said
    Yup, The season is almost here to stay for another 4 to 5 maybe 6 months?

-VR
    I just heard that the course I used to play the most has again been sold. This time to the folks, who had it 4 owners ago and these folks won’t, like they did the last time they owned it, not open on Sundays. Guess they’ve seen the last of me.😡
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    06 Apr '24 15:251 edit
    @great-big-stees said
    I just heard that the course I used to play the most has again been sold. This time to the folks, who had it 4 owners ago and these folks won’t, like they did the last time they owned it, not open on Sundays. Guess they’ve seen the last of me.😡
    It must be a Religious reason? I would think Sundays and Saturdays would be good money making days?

I am sure if you had resources to buy it that it would even be open in the winter. 🙂

-VR
  6. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    06 Apr '24 16:18
    @very-rusty said
    It must be a Religious reason? I would think Sundays and Saturdays would be good money making days?

I am sure if you had resources to buy it that it would even be open in the winter. 🙂

-VR
    Funny you should say that. A few years ago 4 of us friends did look into it but unfortunately there was/is an issue regarding expansion to 18 holes. The land around it won’t/can’t be sold for anything other than agriculture. Hey, there’s more than one grain of sand on a beach.🤔😁
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    06 Apr '24 17:45
    @great-big-stees said
    Funny you should say that. A few years ago 4 of us friends did look into it but unfortunately there was/is an issue regarding expansion to 18 holes. The land around it won’t/can’t be sold for anything other than agriculture. Hey, there’s more than one grain of sand on a beach.🤔😁
    Damn the red tape involved!

-VR
  8. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    21 Apr '24 11:45
    Well as it seems we may have to actually lessen our hours of operation, due to what appears to be less interest in our wares, I have booked a tee off time and in about an hour’s time I will be meeting up with my golf partner, to enjoy our first round of this season.🏌️‍♂️👍😁
  9. Gothenburg
    Moves
    21 Apr '24 13:47
    @great-big-stees said
    Well as it seems we may have to actually lessen our hours of operation, due to what appears to be less interest in our wares, I have booked a tee off time and in about an hour’s time I will be meeting up with my golf partner, to enjoy our first round of this season.🏌️‍♂️👍😁
    I will be watching Ludvig Åberg challenging Scottie Scheffler in the final round today.
  10. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    21 Apr '24 19:25
    @torunn said
    I will be watching Ludvig Åberg challenging Scottie Scheffler in the final round today.
    The young man looks to have a bright future ahead and hopefully not just in golf. FYI, my first round this year was, generously speaking, “less than stellar”.😲😢😁
  11. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    22 Apr '24 23:14
    @great-big-stees said
    Excellent, my man. [thumbs-up]
  12. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    22 Apr '24 23:23
    @torunn said
    Now you have more of a reason to watch golf, Torunn. Good stuff
  13. Gothenburg
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 06:49
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Now you have more of a reason to watch golf, Torunn. Good stuff
    Next point of interest will be British Open in July 🙂 I will be lost to the world if I have a favorite player.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 08:27
    Sausage sandwich please; white bread with brown sauce and a pot of English breakfast tea.

Thanks
  15. Gothenburg
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 08:39
    @divegeester said
    Sausage sandwich please; white bread with brown sauce and a pot of English breakfast tea.

Thanks
    Welcome, we just opened.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree