The untouchables

The untouchables

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

J

benching

Moves
19 Nov 08

Originally posted by knightwest
Is it just me or do other users of this site think some people feel a little bit too strongly about what goes on in these forums?
The vast majority are here to play chess. There are a few who would like to turn the forums into the Auschwitz concentration camp.

B9
Fleeting Member

Lisburn, UK

Moves
19 Nov 08

Originally posted by Jie
The vast majority are here to play chess. There are a few who would like to turn the forums into the Auschwitz concentration camp.
I've worked one of them out. Someone send in the banhammer!

User 7370

J

benching

Moves
19 Nov 08

Originally posted by Korch
Without naming names, I know some untouchables blatantly using multiple accounts and they are not banned yet.
That is the problem of some un-named un-educated rabbles with internet degrees. The admins of the site can see email info, ip addresses and much more. Meanwhile the loudmouth behind his computer, who does not know these things continues crying louder and louder, looking more and more foolish.

Moves
19 Nov 08

Moves
19 Nov 08

Originally posted by Jie
Without naming names, how come 2 or 3 people on the site seem to be [b]the untouchables? I've sent site feedback, this is the second time on this issue in less than a week. What do the untouchables do?

- Make continued insults and slurs with impunity. (Well maybe the thread is just cleaned but not till everyone has seen it).
- Make public cheating accusa ...[text shortened]... ke to name this gregarious and nefarious bunch but let me see what site feedback responds with.[/b]
Key words: "Seem to be".

You want public lashings to fill your tummy, don't you.

K
Chess Warrior

Riga

Moves
19 Nov 08

Originally posted by Jie
That is the problem of some un-named un-educated rabbles with internet degrees. The admins of the site can see email info, ip addresses and much more. Meanwhile the loudmouth behind his computer, who does not know these things continues crying louder and louder, looking more and more foolish.
It`s possible to mask your real IP, to say nothing about changing your e-mail my "Chinese" friend.

P.S. z00t z00t 😀

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
19 Nov 08

Originally posted by Jie
There is no witchhunt via p.m. I have deliberately not named them publicly but they are off course known to many. Its funny when you say that because I know these untouchables have been conducting "sessions" via p.m's and private forums and then spilling these contents onto the public forums.
PM me. I'll be disappointed if I'm not on The List.

Moves
19 Nov 08

Oh man I thought this thread was about "The Untouchables" with Robert Stack. I'll leave now.😠

J

benching

Moves
19 Nov 08

Originally posted by SJ247
Key words: "Seem to be".

You want public lashings to fill your tummy, don't you.
Did you want me to say subpoena duces tecum my learned friend?

J

benching

Moves
19 Nov 08
1 edit

Originally posted by Great Big Stees
Oh man I thought this thread was about "The Untouchables" with Robert Stack. I'll leave now.😠
The idea of a "Capone" is unthinkable, is that the one where Capone's brother became a law enforcement officer and he wanted to take out Capone? Capone would have to hide like Bin Laden were he to exist today.

J

benching

Moves
19 Nov 08

Originally posted by Korch
It`s possible to mask your real IP, to say nothing about changing your e-mail my "Chinese" friend.

P.S. z00t z00t 😀
And you happen to have evidence that this is the case here? Do you have any evidence of your own, if so present it here. Speaking of evidence, what evidence did you have before accusing me of being the one complaining about "British Teenagers on the forums" on some complaints website. Or you don't need evidence in a concentration camp right? An accusers words are proof enough.

C
Not Aleister

Control room

Moves
19 Nov 08

The post that was quoted here has been removed
EVERYTHING is better with zombies!

Moves
19 Nov 08

C
Not Aleister

Control room

Moves
19 Nov 08

The post that was quoted here has been removed
I sprinkled some crushed zombie over rhubarb and the stuff was almost edible!

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
19 Nov 08

Untouchable zombies?!