The untouchables

The untouchables

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

N

The sky

Moves
19 Nov 08

Originally posted by Crowley
I sprinkled some crushed zombie over rhubarb and the stuff was almost edible!
Everything gets more edible if you sprinkle it over rhubarb!

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
19 Nov 08

Originally posted by Seitse
Untouchable zombies?!
Have you seen Sean Connery lately?

K
Chess Warrior

Riga

Moves
19 Nov 08

Originally posted by Jie
And you happen to have evidence that this is the case here? Do you have any evidence of your own, if so present it here. Speaking of evidence, what evidence did you have before accusing me of being the one complaining about "British Teenagers on the forums" on some complaints website. Or you don't need evidence in a concentration camp right? An accusers words are proof enough.
Identical writing style, ill-mannered behavior, making absurd & categoric claims, bragging about ability to play blitz, habit to send stupid PMs etc. is enough to make conclusions.

S
🙏🏻

Some other realm

Moves
19 Nov 08

Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
PM me. I'll be disappointed if I'm not on The List.
I was on The List 😛, but really don't give rat's ass.

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
19 Nov 08

So who was on the list, Sunburnt?

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
19 Nov 08
1 edit

Originally posted by Palynka
Sean Connery! 😲

J

benching

Moves
19 Nov 08

Originally posted by Korch
Identical writing style, ill-mannered behavior, making absurd & categoric claims, bragging about ability to play blitz, habit to send stupid PMs etc. is enough to make conclusions.
That is not evidence. Furthermore just today you made yet another unsubstantiated claim of me posting on the complaints website. To demonstrate your competence as a human let alone as you claim to be a lawyer provide :-

- driving licenses/ids of both me and the person you are accusing me of being
- internet logs used by both me and the person you are accusing me of being.
- internet logs to prove your claim today that I was the person who complained about British Teenagers on the site.

As i stated before the vast majority of people are here to play chess but there is a minority who would like to turn this into a concentration camp.

I would like to investigate your credentials as a lawyer so if you could provide your name and the contacts of your legal society, i would like to draw their attention to your conduct.

S
🙏🏻

Some other realm

Moves
19 Nov 08

James Bond.

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
19 Nov 08

Originally posted by Sunburnt
James Bond.
Was he pouting?

Devout Agnostic.

DZ-015

Moves
19 Nov 08

Originally posted by Sunburnt
I was on The List 😛, but really don't give rat's ass.
There was a day when i'dve been on a list like that....then they sprinkled me on Rhubarb 😛

S
🙏🏻

Some other realm

Moves
19 Nov 08

Was he pouting?
Yes, yes he was. But he was topless and that was really exciting. I think he was covered with sweat drops.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
19 Nov 08

I hope I made "The List".

It's always nice to be the target of some inane conspiracy started by sub-morons.

J

benching

Moves
19 Nov 08

Originally posted by no1marauder
I hope I made "The List".

It's always nice to be the target of some inane conspiracy started by sub-morons.
Why you wouldn't happen to be part of a gregarious and nefarious bunch accused of terrible things would you? You should be able to sleep well if you have no part in those things aforementioned.

K
Chess Warrior

Riga

Moves
19 Nov 08
1 edit

Originally posted by Jie
That is not evidence. Furthermore just today you made yet another unsubstantiated claim of me posting on the complaints website. To demonstrate your competence as a human let alone as you claim to be a lawyer provide :-

- driving licenses/ids of both me and the person you are accusing me of being
- internet logs used by both me and the person you are accusin ...[text shortened]... me and the contacts of your legal society, i would like to draw their attention to your conduct.
Did I say that it`s you? 😀

Your inability to read + such cheap demagogy I would describe as typical z00ting. 😉

P.S. And you can find my name in Only chess forum and there are people who can confirm my identity. So don`t be so lazy as I would like to enjoy your weak attempts to harm me.

J

benching

Moves
19 Nov 08

Originally posted by Korch
Did I say that it`s you? 😀

Your inability to read + such cheap demagogy I would describe as typical z00ting. 😉
You mentioned me specifically when you said "Jie is the one complaining about Fat Lady & Sqelchbech" in the thread in Only Chess. I'm taking you up and demanding proof that I was the one who posted on that complaints website.

Also give me your name and I will enter into correspondence with the Latvian Legal Society to see whether this type of behaviour is expected of a Latvian Lawyer.