1. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    19 May '19 18:11
    @very-rusty said
    No pressure goad has only won it the last 3 years. 😉 Perhaps people are getting to know his style of writing now. Kind of like a Stephen King book you don't even have to know who the author was if his name wasn't on the book.

-VR
    As I say, horror isn't my genre, so even you have a chance this year.
  2. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    19 May '19 18:16
    @fmf said
    There's only one rule for posts on this thread:

Whatever is posted, it must be steeped - either implicitly or explicitly - in the poster's sense of victimhood.

And I propose this topic in order to allow people like me to air our grievences regarding the mean things that people say and think about us.
    Sorry FMF for breaking the thread rules. Just can't bring myself to play the victim. I've been this way ever since that horrific elephant attack in 1869...
  3. Standard memberExecutioner Brand
    Grass Farmer
    Account suspended
    Moves
    19 May '19 18:20

Removed by poster

4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    19 May '19 18:28
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    As I say, horror isn't my genre, so even you have a chance this year.
    I wouldn't have a chance any year, wouldn't matter who was in it!!!

You've seen my English!!! 😉

-VR
  5. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    19 May '19 18:30
    @very-rusty said
    No pressure goad has only won it the last 3 years. 😉 Perhaps people are getting to know his style of writing now. Kind of like a Stephen King book you don't even have to know who the author was if his name wasn't on the book.

-VR
    Or he is just very good at short story composition. You know sometimes the answer is a nice thing, and even if your right why would that be an impediment to ghost winning 4 in row, unless some people vote Against the author rather than For the story. 🤔
    P.s is it possible to access italics on these forums for emphasis.
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    19 May '19 18:40
    @kevcvs57 said
    Or he is just very good at short story composition. You know sometimes the answer is a nice thing, and even if your right why would that be an impediment to ghost winning 4 in row, unless some people vote Against the author rather than For the story. 🤔
    True, but I don't Vote myself or haven't as yet, although I do enjoy reading the stories. Some people have very imaginative minds on here.

I do believe you can access italics, I've seen someone already do it. goad may know more about that than I.

-VR
  7. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    19 May '19 19:30
    @very-rusty said
    True, but I don't Vote myself or haven't as yet, although I do enjoy reading the stories. Some people have very imaginative minds on here.

I do believe you can access italics, I've seen someone already do it. goad may know more about that than I.

-VR
    I honestly wasn’t implying that you would vote against the author, that would imply some sort of emotional response 😉
    Thanks for the directions regarding italics.
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    19 May '19 20:25
    @kevcvs57 said
    I honestly wasn’t implying that you would vote against the author, that would imply some sort of emotional response 😉
    Thanks for the directions regarding italics.
    I would never let my emotions dictate my vote if I had any. I really don't have any malice with anyone on here right now. I can only recall maybe two people in 12 years, that really got under my skin and one of them are gone. The other doesn't bother with me, or me with them.

I really just want to have fun, but like the banter and back forth. People take themselves way to seriously on here, something I did myself back in the beginning. Just look at my "Congrats to Misfits" thread and how that soon turned into a bashing back and forth. All I was doing was Congratulating. Although I had been on Suzie that her Clan had the horses to be on the first page since the beginning of the year. They could have thought it wasn't sincere, but it was.

Then it was pointed out to me, the only people that care what you are talking about is you and the person you are debating with. Everyone else doesn't care and soon forgets. I think if someone's feelings are easily hurt these forums are not the place for them. This is how I see it anyway.

-VR
  9. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    19 May '19 20:391 edit
    @kevcvs57 said
    italics test

bold test

Easier to demonstrate than to describe -- if you quote this post you can see the codes I used.
  10. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    19 May '19 20:42
    @kevcvs57 said
    is it possible to access italics on these forums for emphasis
    NO
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    19 May '19 20:522 edits
    italics test

bold test

Thanks CS, if I can do it sure is easy!!! 😉

-VR
  12. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    19 May '19 20:58
    @caesar-salad said
    italics test

bold test

Easier to demonstrate than to describe -- if you quote this post you can see the codes I used.
    Ahh yeah cheers 👍
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    19 May '19 21:00

Removed by poster

14. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    19 May '19 21:02
    @rookie54 said
    NO
    DAMMIT ☚ī¸
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    19 May '19 21:05
    @kevcvs57 said
    DAMMIT ☚ī¸
    LOL

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree