1. Standard memberyo its me
    Yo! Its been
    Me, all along
    Moves
    27 Nov '12 19:33
    Originally posted by Trev33
    After seeing what goes in them i'm surprised they even taste like tea. Basically the leaves go through a bunch of processes with the different qualities of tea getting separated with the final 'tea' and anything else that happened to be on the floor and swept up and send to be put in tea bags.

Did Pontins used to be called Butlins?
    No careful hygiene considerations? 🙁 That's not good- but I guess expected. Maybe that's why the loose leaves taste so much better........or maybe I kid myself and it's all got all kinds of things mixed up- but those leaves, when they open up they look good.

There's loads of organised holiday places now, Pontins, Butlins, Haven, Centre Parks..I'm sure there's more. We've been to loads of Haven ones, in yeaars gone by- trying to start new different memories now.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Nov '12 20:17
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    25 years ago I got instructions from an outdoor magazine on how to build (from scratch) a cedarstrip canoe. It said that it would take "about" 26 hours to build. It's 25 years later and it's 95% finished. Isn't there a procrastination thread here somewhere? 🙂
    When we canoe we use a premade one.
    dude you are so close, get it finished and epoxyed and out into the water! I cannot tell
    you how many articles i have read on those beautiful crafts and then simply looked at
    the glossy finish and decided that i simply dont have the skills or equipment to build
    one.
  3. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    28 Nov '12 11:58
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    dude you are so close, get it finished and epoxyed and out into the water! I cannot tell
    you how many articles i have read on those beautiful crafts and then simply looked at
    the glossy finish and decided that i simply dont have the skills or equipment to build
    one.
    In regards to the title of this thread......it use to be.......then Robbie was born
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Nov '12 14:11
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    In regards to the title of this thread......it use to be.......then Robbie was born
    when i was born da moon turned a hell fire red, the gypsy women told my mamna, you
    got a boy child a comin, he gonna be a rollin stone and sure enough hes a rollin stone!
  5. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    29 Nov '12 03:29
    when i was born da moon turned a hell fire red, the gypsy women told my mamna, you
    got a boy child a comin, he gonna be a rollin stone and sure enough hes a rollin stone!
    and Scotland is a wonderful place...in spite of you.

😉
  6. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    29 Nov '12 07:17
    Rolled right out and onto ya head I believe. You've never been the same since.

😉😉
  7. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    03 Dec '12 03:03
    I live in a tourist spot, and there aren't any tourists. The best of both worlds ...
  8. Dublin Ireland
    Moves
    03 Dec '12 03:11
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    Rolled right out and onto ya head I believe. You've never been the same since.

😉😉
    On the day I was born the rain fell down............
    There was trouble brewin' in my home town.........

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree