1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 Oct '20 08:301 edit
    @suzianne said
    Oh, good grief.

Not everyone is a weak pathetic baby.

Having to take precautions during a freaking pandemic is not "losing your freedom". Grow up and deal with it. If this collapses your precious self-image, I'd wager that being inconvenienced is the very least of your problems.
    @kewpie,

Here’s where the banter began in this particular exchange.

In case you weren’t aware or others had forgotten.

🙂
  2. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    26 Oct '20 10:29
    @very-rusty said
    Would the moderator who removed my post tell me what I said against the TOS? Much appreciated. Can do it on here or in private makes no difference to me.

-VR
    Something creepy I wager.
  3. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    26 Oct '20 10:31
    @divegeester said
    @kewpie,

Here’s where the banter began in this particular exchange.

In case you weren’t aware or others had forgotten.

🙂
    Wasn't that in response to you posting about 'pumped-up fear surrounding COVID19'?

You know, the virus that is killing loads of folk.
  4. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    26 Oct '20 11:32
    Frank Burns
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    26 Oct '20 11:46
    @kewpie said
    Google "banter" yourself and you'll find considerable discussion on reputable lexicography sites such as Merriam-Webster about the way that the friendly connotations have given way to a less pleasant meaning since many in the online community claim it's "only banter" when called out for sniping and personal remarks. I simply chose a short comment to make my point. Sorry if I thought a short comment was all that would be needed.
    Well, there you have it, different dictionary saying different things even they don't seem to have it straight. 🙂 😛

-VR
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    26 Oct '20 15:201 edit
    @divegeester said
    A banter when it suits seems to misfit you...
    The word itself isn't really clear one dictionary says one thing another something entirely different. To me it is just teasing not harassment or anything meant in malice.

-VR
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    26 Oct '20 15:261 edit
    @kewpie said
    Google "banter" yourself and you'll find considerable discussion on reputable lexicography sites such as Merriam-Webster about the way that the friendly connotations have given way to a less pleasant meaning since many in the online community claim it's "only banter" when called out for sniping and personal remarks. I simply chose a short comment to make my point. Sorry if I thought a short comment was all that would be needed.
    For the last time one dictionary tells you one thing about the word another dictionary something else. I use the word bantering as teasing, no harassment or malice is intended EVER! Do you get that?

-VR
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 Oct '20 15:341 edit
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Wasn't that in response to you posting about 'pumped-up fear surrounding COVID19'?
    No it was response to me showing empathy toward a fellow RHP member.
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    26 Oct '20 15:45
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Something creepy I wager.
    Actually it wasn't creepy at all. Yours were removed because of name calling. I didn't see why mine would have been removed honestly. That is why I asked a Moderator to explain it to me.

-VR
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    27 Oct '20 01:03
    @very-rusty said
    For the last time one dictionary tells you one thing about the word another dictionary something else. I use the word bantering as teasing, no harassment or malice is intended EVER! Do you get that?

-VR
    It's clear to everyone that Kewpie is correct, that many here use 'banter' as a cover for malicious remarks. It's like insulting someone fiercely and following that with "only kidding". 'Banter', as used at RHP, does indicate, not honest and forthright conversation, but the 'cut and jab' of the forums, especially here at RHP. To pretend otherwise is just lying to yourself. This is why I never use the word 'banter' to describe actual conversation in these forums. It's degrading.
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    27 Oct '20 01:05
    @divegeester said
    Answering direct questions about your fantasies isn’t yours, is it.
    Funny how you call reality 'fantasy' when it suits you.
  12. Joined
    22 Sep '20
    Moves
    27 Oct '20 02:55
    Whatever happened to suzianne?
    She used to be the hot one who made you wait for a pic but now she is so anti Trump its like most guys don't care about her anymore 🤔
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    27 Oct '20 04:00

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Oct '20 05:47
    @suzianne said
    Funny how you call reality 'fantasy' when it suits you.
    I hardly think someone like myself will listen to chides from someone like yourself over the topic of personal fantasies.

Nevertheless my replies (on page 11) to your aggressive post (on page 10) remain there for when you feel real enough to respond.
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    27 Oct '20 08:52
    @divegeester said
    I hardly think someone like myself will listen to chides from someone like yourself over the topic of personal fantasies.

Nevertheless my replies (on page 11) to your aggressive post (on page 10) remain there for when you feel real enough to respond.
    I've responded to that particular nonsense of yours as much as I have stomach for, thank you. I can't be responsible for your level of reading proficiency.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree