1. Joined
    03 Apr '19
    Moves
    23 Oct '20 22:20
    @very-rusty said
    Yes, it was recommended to me that I should cut my games and it may improve my game. I am deciding to give that a try and see what happens. I especially want to make sure I take my time moving in my Clan games and give it a little more thought than just blitzing, which what I did my challenge in the GF tournament and managed to draw a game and lost the other one to a play ...[text shortened]... aching an 1800 plus rating which I am no where near. I just wanted to prove it could be done!

-VR
    I always think that could be fixed by not letting ratings go more than 100 over your average opponents rating. Mine varies wildly even though I rarely have more than 12 games on the go at a time. I find I want to move slower as I get more experience, but still play fast sometimes.
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    23 Oct '20 22:31
    @petewxyz said
    I always think that could be fixed by not letting ratings go more than 100 over your average opponents rating. Mine varies wildly even though I rarely have more than 12 games on the go at a time. I find I want to move slower as I get more experience, but still play fast sometimes.
    I think at times we all love just having fun with the game even the stronger rated players 1800 and up. As long as you're having fun with the game at the end of the day that is what counts.

-VR
  3. Standard memberAnitya
    Shoshin
    under a fig tree
    Moves
    23 Oct '20 22:57
    Whatever happened to the General Forum? World politics now? This is why we can't have nice things.
  4. Joined
    22 Sep '20
    Moves
    23 Oct '20 23:36
    Sacrifice Rusty! 😈
  5. Joined
    22 Sep '20
    Moves
    23 Oct '20 23:42
    @dm7

Look at his profile pic.
    Tell me that isn't a serial killer...
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Oct '20 06:25
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    24 Oct '20 12:08
    @cheesemaster said
    @dm7

Look at his profile pic.
    Tell me that isn't a serial killer...
    What problem do you have with his profile picture?

It isn't a piece of cheese?

-VR
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Oct '20 23:44
    @divegeester said
    For someone who has spoken about their own mental illnesses, it is surprising to see you being so uncaring of the documented issues facing this segment of society.
    That’s that for that blurt then.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Oct '20 11:461 edit
    @divegeester said
    That’s that for that blurt then.
    There’s no point lamely thumbing down my comment; it’s true.

Suzianne said some crappy things at me, about my comment on mental health, I challenged her on her comments and then she disappears.

It’s better to speak up than thumb down.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Oct '20 11:49
    @petewxyz said
    Yeah, I imagine what I said happened. I expect he decided to kick the habit when he realised it was controlling him rather than him enjoying it.
    Why do you “imagine what you said happened” On what basis, other then your “imagination” are you making that claim?

Anything to do with the tone of your buddy suzianne’s comment by any chance or just pure “imagination”?
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    25 Oct '20 12:34
    The misfits surround their Misfit Queen which she named herself. If you say something to her or even defend yourself against something she has said to you they try ganging up on you.

I've had the fun of doing so with them. Most can't keep up with my typing. 😉

-VR
  12. Joined
    03 Apr '19
    Moves
    25 Oct '20 13:25
    @divegeester said
    Why do you “imagine what you said happened” On what basis, other then your “imagination” are you making that claim?

Anything to do with the tone of your buddy suzianne’s comment by any chance or just pure “imagination”?
    Entirely your imagination. It was a reaction to the tone of Rusty's reply to my original comment (and the fact that it completely missed my point imo). Read from there if you want it to make sense in context. The strength of the comment makes me sound overly certain about my speculation, but it is actually just a strong response to Rusty's irritating reaction. Posts have no tone of voice.
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    25 Oct '20 13:58
    @petewxyz said
    Entirely your imagination. It was a reaction to the tone of Rusty's reply to my original comment (and the fact that it completely missed my point imo). Read from there if you want it to make sense in context. The strength of the comment makes me sound overly certain about my speculation, but it is actually just a strong response to Rusty's irritating reaction. Posts have no tone of voice.
    I strongly disagree with you Pete, the way something is said can also give off a tone to it. I been bantering for years and know that to be very true. Also being a Clan member of the Misfits would mean you are bias when it comes to what is said. You didn't like my repsonse so big deal, perhaps yours wasn't quite desired either, just live with it.

-VR
  14. Joined
    03 Apr '19
    Moves
    25 Oct '20 14:13
    @very-rusty said
    I strongly disagree with you Pete, the way something is said can also give off a tone to it. I been bantering for years and know that to be very true. Also being a Clan member of the Misfits would mean you are bias when it comes to what is said. You didn't like my repsonse so big deal, perhaps yours wasn't quite desired either, just live with it.

-VR
    I notice how you just live with things. 😉
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    25 Oct '20 14:16
    @petewxyz said
    I notice how you just live with things. 😉
    Tell me what you don't live with that you have to.

I can name you at least 1 thing. I'd like to hear it from you though! 🙂

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree