1. Playing with matches
    Moves
    11 Jan '19 16:26
    @drewnogal said
    Walk to the shops and use the car less.
    Compost the rabbit bedding and poop.
    Dilute the bleach and washing up liquid.
    The planet will go on without us. Indifferently. Changing, but, existing until the relentless grind of entropy takes it as well.

Want to save the planet for humanity? Kill your self. Ideally kill as many people as possible first. Rinse and repeat. There are too many people and we all suck. Remove the root cause that is preventing us from living in a sustainable fashion.
  2. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    11 Jan '19 18:34
    @hand-of-hecate said
    The planet will go on without us. Indifferently. Changing, but, existing until the relentless grind of entropy takes it as well.

Want to save the planet for humanity? Kill your self. Ideally kill as many people as possible first. Rinse and repeat. There are too many people and we all suck. Remove the root cause that is preventing us from living in a sustainable fashion.
    WOW!!! Why didn't I think of that? You sir (assuming you are that) are indeed astute.
  3. Playing with matches
    Moves
    12 Jan '19 00:10
    @great-big-stees said
    WOW!!! Why didn't I think of that? You sir (assuming you are that) are indeed astute.
    Thank you. You should act quickly and beat the rush.
  4. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    13 Jan '19 19:07
    @hand-of-hecate said

Ashamedly I must agree with part of that. There is no animal on Earth that produces anything anywhere near as disgusting as a fatberg.
  5. Albion
    Moves
    15 Jan '19 20:44

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

6. Joined
    10 Dec '18
    Moves
    16 Jan '19 17:48
    3 years ago I bought property in Dubai https://tranio.com/uae/dubai/ and I care about nature and future of the planet. Here I sort the garbage, almost don't use any light, try to buy special products for the house that don't harm the planet. Started to do it here because it is easy and very well organised.
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    17 Jan '19 11:28
    @drewnogal said
    Walk to the shops and use the car less.
    Compost the rabbit bedding and poop.
    Dilute the bleach and washing up liquid.
    Hippies tried and failed to save the planet already 🀣🀣🀣

How about be yourself?
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    17 Jan '19 11:34
    @drewnogal said
    I’m staying put to continue raping the planet with you.
    Group rapeπŸ€”πŸ˜›πŸ˜’
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    17 Jan '19 11:36
    @hand-of-hecate said

Is it too late for us to stop sucking then?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree