Things you’ve just discovered 😮

Things you’ve just discovered 😮

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Illumination

The Razor's Edge

Moves
26 Mar 20

@very-rusty said
I never try to be funny. Were you trying to be funny?

-VR
But the thing is, you ARE funny...and you’re not even trying.

I’m dying here.

Well played Mr. VR, well played.

F

Moves
26 Mar 20

@very-rusty said
I never try to be funny. Were you trying to be funny?
In the sense that there will be plenty of people here getting some amusement out of witnessing you dashing yourself against the rocks that I represent in the worlds of posters like you, yes. In a sense, what is happening between us is funny I suppose. But I am not really trying, as such..

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
26 Mar 20
1 edit

@hakima said
But the thing is, you ARE funny...and you’re not even trying.

I’m dying here.

Well played Mr. VR, well played.
Thank you,

Thank you, every much as the great Elvis Presley would say! 😉

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
26 Mar 20
2 edits

@fmf said
In the sense that there will be plenty of people here getting some amusement out of witnessing you dashing yourself against the rocks that I represent in the worlds of posters like you, yes. In a sense, what is happening between us is funny I suppose. But I am not really trying, as such..
You may or may not get that I really don't care what people think or say. IF they get a laugh great. We need that at this time for sure!

Words of Wisdon fmf.........Never think you are better or above anyone! (No Charge) for the advice. 😉

-VR

F

Moves
26 Mar 20

@very-rusty said
You may or may not get that I really don't care what people think or say.
Do you not see this - like I do - as a community?

F

Moves
26 Mar 20

@very-rusty said
Words of Wisdon fmf.........Never think you are better or above anyone!
If there are people who think I demonstrate it and not just think it, so be it.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
26 Mar 20

@fmf said
Do you not see this - like I do - as a community?
It certainly is a community, and we all have our own thoughts and disagree and agree on things. Of course it is a community, where did I say it wasn't?

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
26 Mar 20
1 edit

@fmf said
If there are people who think I demonstrate it and not just think it, so be it.
Lisen I've seen you in war of words with others and you always think you are better and know better and will not admit or very seldom will admit when you are wrong so you do demonstate it. I am not just saying that. You are smarter than to be calling names like a teenager would, and I don't want to insult any teenagers on the site. I am talking about bad ones.

-VR

F

Moves
26 Mar 20

@very-rusty said
Of course it is a community, where did I say it wasn't?
You said "I really don't care what people think or say" which sounds to me an intsy-wintsy bit sociopathic. And that has implications for how you perceive "community".

F

Moves
26 Mar 20

@very-rusty said
You are smarter than to be calling names like a teenager would
Where do you think I have done this?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
26 Mar 20

@fmf said
You said "I really don't care what people think or say" which sounds to me an intsy-wintsy bit sociopathic. And that has implications for how you perceive "community".
Why, do you think I should be concerned about what everyone says and thinks? Do you think they are concerned about everything I say and think. I fail to see your logic here and calling me a sociaopath is just more name calling and not establishing anything. You said yourself people stopped posting in the debate forum because of you. Again I'll ask the same question are they ALL WRONG?........

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
26 Mar 20

@fmf said
Where do you think I have done this?
Just got back and read you posts!

Perhaps you don't understand what you are doing!

-VR

F

Moves
26 Mar 20

@very-rusty said
Why, do you think I should be concerned about what everyone says and thinks?
I didn't use the word "everyone". You have introduced it into this exchange. Are you concerned about what anyone says and thinks?

F

Moves
26 Mar 20

@very-rusty said
Just got back and read you posts!
Where do YOU think I have been "calling [you] names like a teenager would"?

F

Moves
26 Mar 20

@very-rusty said
I fail to see your logic here and calling me a sociaopath is just more name calling and not establishing anything.
I haven't called you a "sociopath". I commented that when you said "I really don't care what people think or say" it sounded to me an intsy-wintsy bit sociopathic.