This forum sucks without Badger

This forum sucks without Badger

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sdp
troll taunter

wherever I am needed

Moves
28 Feb 15

Originally posted by Suzianne
Aren't you a Brit? What do you care about the American South?
I am a Brit

The US Civil War is a subject of great interest to me. An example of a tyranny imposing its view on a section of its enormous country that simply wanted to preserve their way of life by forming a separate country. Step forward Ukraine, Bosnia, Georgia etc. And the USA labels Russia!!

Some of THE greatest Generals ever were Confederates, with Stonewall Jackson possibly THE greatest military leader of the last 200 years.

So, yes, I have an interest.

And, PLEASE, don't bring slavery into it.

Read a book!

Moves
28 Feb 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Gee tell me why I aint scared?
Stupidity?

sdp
troll taunter

wherever I am needed

Moves
28 Feb 15

Originally posted by HandyAndy
Actually, Russ runs a great business. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
cheers, Andy

You really are a Yankee gentleman, Sir

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
28 Feb 15

Originally posted by st dominics preview
absolutely. Just feel that this is an arbitrary decision, and Badge's friends can voice their feeling that it is unfair.

Just a question ~ he is 'banned' for a week, I understand. Will he get a week of his payment back?

I know that it will be of little interest to you, or anyone else, but such dictatorship has convinced me NOT to renew in April.

Hardly a great way to run a business
That's funny, it's this kind of intelligent oversight (in the third sense of "supervision; watchful care" ) that encourages me to renew.

rc

Moves
28 Feb 15

Don't you dare call out people in the Clans forum after you yourself use it to shield yourself from judgement. You've been hiding behind this concept that the Clans forum is for "taunting, goading or ridiculing rival clans" for your many years' worth of drivel posts in that forum. Using any posts there to denigrate anyone is highly hypocritical.

Not to ...[text shortened]... is racism, which is what got him busted in the first place. Go ahead. Just try to defend that.
Bwahahh you're traps are transparent, your rhetoric plastic and your hairdo in need of repair! Try boohoo.com, you know the routine.

sdp
troll taunter

wherever I am needed

Moves
28 Feb 15

That's funny, it's this kind of intelligent oversight (in the third sense of "supervision; watchful care" ) that encourages me to renew.
oh yes, that and the fact that Badger, who you despise, got banned.

You going after me next?

rc

Moves
28 Feb 15
1 edit

Stupidity?
Gee another 'you're so stupid lamebo cyber rocket'. Actually Rangoo I am quite intelligent, articulate, devilishly handsome, a sensitive and thorough lover, successful husband and father and a chess bomb into the bargain. I don't think stupid was the correct adjective, maybe, 'chess explosion' or something similar is what you are groping for.

Read a book!

Moves
28 Feb 15

I am a Brit

The US Civil War is a subject of great interest to me. An example of a tyranny imposing its view on a section of its enormous country that simply wanted to preserve their way of life by forming a separate country. Step forward Ukraine, Bosnia, Georgia etc. And the USA labels Russia!!

Some of THE greatest Generals ever were Confe ...[text shortened]... the last 200 years.

It's impossible not to bring slavery into it. What books have you read about events leading up to the war?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
28 Feb 15

I am a Brit

Some of THE greatest Generals ever were Confe ...[text shortened]... the last 200 years.

But it's all about slavery.

That an entire class of privileged whites can be SO racist that they didn't even classify blacks as being human is what it was all about. That they had such a love of money that they didn't think twice about subjugating an entire race of people to make sure their money kept rolling in, is what is despicable about the American South.

If that is what your "way of life" is about, then it deserves to get 'disrupted'. What people like John Wilkes Booth didn't understand is that by killing President Lincoln, he was delaying the recovery of his beloved South for a hundred years.

rc

Moves
28 Feb 15

It's impossible not to bring slavery into it. What books have you read about events leading up to the war?
Take it to debates spangle, this thread is about you and your unsavoury friends grassing in Badger.

sdp
troll taunter

wherever I am needed

Moves
28 Feb 15
1 edit

Andy ~ you do not want to engage me in a discussion about your Civil War.

a) Do you think that the war started in 1861 because The North wanted to 'free the slaves' of The South?

b) Or did they bring slavery into the equation around 2 years later when things didnt look so good?

If you wish to debate I have facts/arguments/references a plenty. Leave it up to you

rc

Moves
28 Feb 15

Originally posted by Seitse
Time to vacate the thread.

It has been infected by trailer park trash.
Gee I might bail out myself, its infested with colonial riff raff.

sdp
troll taunter

wherever I am needed

Moves
28 Feb 15

But it's all about slavery.

That an entire class of privileged whites can be SO racist that they didn't even classify blacks as being human is what it was all about. That they had such a love of money that they didn't think twice about subjugating an entire race of people to make sure their money kept rolling in, is what is despicable about the A ...[text shortened]... illing President Lincoln, he was delaying the recovery of his beloved South for a hundred years.
as my friend (not at all, actually), Robbie says, this thread is about Badger.

So I will just say to you, spouting the typical Yankee propaganda is this

'if the South had won the War, do you really think they would be using blacks as slaves now' ??

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
28 Feb 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Gee another 'you're so stupid lamebo cyber rocket'. Actually Rangoo I am quite intelligent, articulate, devilishly handsome, a sensitive and thorough lover, successful husband and father and a chess bomb into the bargain. I don't think stupid was the correct adjective, maybe, 'chess explosion' or something similar is what you are groping for.
Oh, please.

rc

Moves
28 Feb 15

Oh, please.
Just bask in the legend!