1. Playing with matches
    Moves
    05 Jul '18 17:54
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Hey, you get the measure of him pretty quickly!
    He’s a Philistine.
  2. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    05 Jul '18 18:03
    Originally posted by @hand-of-hecate
    He’s a Philistine.
    lol...

the irony...
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    05 Jul '18 18:491 edit
    I am warmed by your loathing. I cherish it. Your useless infuriation makes me smile.
    You are one insidious cynical son of a bitch. You maybe didn't think I wouldn't notice you took my FB profile image and used it as a way you thought to make me shyte mad? It didn't work, but it does show you to be a complete assswipe not worth the effort of typing. You are a small minded troll and you relish the negative attention. Did mommy spank you too much as a little boy? Maybe dad slapped you around when he was in a drunken stupor? Maybe your priest played with your private parts when you were ten?
  4. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    05 Jul '18 18:51
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    You are one insidious cynical son of a bitch. You maybe didn't think I wouldn't notice you took my FB profile image and used it as a way you thought to make me shyte mad? It didn't work, but it does show you to be a complete assswipe not worth the effort of typing. You are a small minded troll and you relish the negative attention. Did mommy spank you too ...[text shortened]... he was in a drunken stupor? Maybe your priest played with your private parts when you were ten?
    Wait, that's you in his avatar?!
  5. Playing with matches
    Moves
    05 Jul '18 19:44
    You are one insidious cynical son of a bitch. You maybe didn't think I wouldn't notice you took my FB profile image and used it as a way you thought to make me shyte mad? It didn't work, but it does show you to be a complete assswipe not worth the effort of typing. You are a small minded troll and you relish the negative attention. Did mommy spank you too ...[text shortened]... he was in a drunken stupor? Maybe your priest played with your private parts when you were ten?
    That’s my picture. I don’t know what you’re on about.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    05 Jul '18 20:08
    That’s my picture. I don’t know what you’re on about.
    I wonder how you would act if you should come to my house in person? I imagine you would not have the balls to do that, still sniveling over that priest who buggered you when you were 9, 10, and 11. Did you start to like it?
  7. Playing with matches
    Moves
    05 Jul '18 20:141 edit
    I wonder how you would act if you should come to my house in person? I imagine you would not have the balls to do that, still sniveling over that priest who buggered you when you were 9, 10, and 11. Did you start to like it?
    I’m never coming to your ghetto ass neighborhood. And by that I mean any part of Pennsylvania.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    05 Jul '18 20:38
    I’m never coming to your ghetto ass neighborhood. And by that I mean any part of Pennsylvania.
    Yeah and you would never show up and my personal favorite former town, Venice Beach, the human zoo, a place even you would be seen as a freak.
  9. Playing with matches
    Moves
    05 Jul '18 20:42
    Yeah and you would never show up and my personal favorite former town, Venice Beach, the human zoo, a place even you would be seen as a freak.
    Well you really traded up.

I’ve changed my mind. I’m coming to PA to crap in the pool that your Labradoodle son messed up.
  10. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    05 Jul '18 20:59
    Shut up sonhouse.
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    05 Jul '18 21:07
    Originally posted by @trev33
    Shut up sonhouse.
    Kiss my ass, what, did I disturb your tryst with HOH?
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    05 Jul '18 21:08
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Wait, that's you in his avatar?!
    Yes it is and his latest effort is to cover that avatar with a penis drawing, real puerile 12 year old crap.
  13. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    05 Jul '18 21:13
    Kiss my ass, what, did I disturb your tryst with HOH?
    All this rage... doesn't suit you. What's up buttercup?
  14. Playing with matches
    Moves
    05 Jul '18 21:201 edit
    Yes it is and his latest effort is to cover that avatar with a penis drawing, real puerile 12 year old crap.
    That’s not you and that’s not a penis. That’s glasses and a funny nose.

I can’t begin to describe the joy I feel when you declare your appreciation for my art.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Jul '18 22:54
    GOLD

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree