General Forum

General Forum

  1. Subscriberlemondrop
    pawn grabber
    Djibouti City
    Joined
    19 Jul '13
    Moves
    238417
    04 Jul '18 13:35
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    now that you posted we have one worth a crap
    pass a roll please
  2. SubscriberPonderableonline
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    553904
    04 Jul '18 13:58
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    As opposed to the highly valuable
    Thread 176835
    Thread 176891
    Thread 176924
    Thread 176930
    Thread 176935

    and you should acknowledge @Skeeter 😉
  3. Standard membernevare
    TRUMP
    Canada
    Joined
    19 May '18
    Moves
    1786
    04 Jul '18 14:33
    Should I have cereal or eggs for breakfast? ...I still have a few beers... decisions... decisions
  4. Playing with matches
    Joined
    08 Feb '05
    Moves
    14634
    04 Jul '18 14:38
    Originally posted by @ponderable
    As opposed to the highly valuable
    Thread 176835
    Thread 176891
    Thread 176924
    Thread 176930
    Thread 176935

    and you should acknowledge @Skeeter 😉
    Those threads were gold. Great art is rarely recognized in its own time?

    Am I to understand that you think I’m Skeeter?
  5. Standard membernevare
    TRUMP
    Canada
    Joined
    19 May '18
    Moves
    1786
    04 Jul '18 14:47
    It says player banned. Tisk tisk he must have been bad. I chose the beer for breakfast.
  6. Playing with matches
    Joined
    08 Feb '05
    Moves
    14634
    04 Jul '18 16:01
    Originally posted by @nevare
    It says player banned. Tisk tisk he must have been bad. I chose the beer for breakfast.
    Go away little boy, you're a one turd pony.
  7. Standard membernevare
    TRUMP
    Canada
    Joined
    19 May '18
    Moves
    1786
    04 Jul '18 16:37
    Rating envy is a stinky cologne
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52913
    04 Jul '18 17:032 edits
    Originally posted by @hand-of-hecate
    Those threads were gold. Great art is rarely recognized in its own time?

    Am I to understand that you think I’m Skeeter?
    I think you can count that as a pejorative since you have that stupendous rating here. BTW, have you fuked anyone else lately? I'm sure you could find somebody's sat view of their homes too. You have to try to drag other folks down since you suck at chess and need to stroke your flagging ego.
    It's really no mystery why you stopped playing. You suck.
  9. Playing with matches
    Joined
    08 Feb '05
    Moves
    14634
    04 Jul '18 17:07
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    I think you can count that as a pejorative since you have that stupendous rating here. BTW, have you fuked anyone else lately? I'm sure you could find somebody's sat view of their homes too. You have to try to drag other folks down since you suck at chess and need to stroke your flagging ego.
    It's really no mystery why you stopped playing. You suck.
    Ha! I haven’t played in years. I just come back to inject some energy into your little lives. You should be thanking be Donghouse. If I was truly evil I would have sent you a big box of gummy bear dicks to your house.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52913
    04 Jul '18 19:44
    Originally posted by @hand-of-hecate
    Ha! I haven’t played in years. I just come back to inject some energy into your little lives. You should be thanking be Donghouse. If I was truly evil I would have sent you a big box of gummy bear dicks to your house.
    I got over it. But YOU still suck.
  11. Playing with matches
    Joined
    08 Feb '05
    Moves
    14634
    04 Jul '18 22:10
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    I got over it. But YOU still suck.
    I am warmed by your loathing. I cherish it. Your useless infuriation makes me smile.
  12. SubscriberPonderableonline
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    553904
    05 Jul '18 06:30
    Originally posted by @hand-of-hecate
    Those threads were gold. Great art is rarely recognized in its own time?

    Am I to understand that you think I’m Skeeter?
    The Prophet is thought of nothing in his own land...

    No you are most certainly not Skeeter, but you borrowed her favourite Phrase 😉
  13. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    109714
    05 Jul '18 12:58
    What? Being you?
  14. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Hero of the masses
    in London
    Joined
    14 Mar '15
    Moves
    18137
    05 Jul '18 13:01
    Originally posted by @hand-of-hecate
    Go away little boy, you're a one turd pony.
    Hey, you get the measure of him pretty quickly!
  15. Playing with matches
    Joined
    08 Feb '05
    Moves
    14634
    05 Jul '18 17:54
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Hey, you get the measure of him pretty quickly!
    He’s a Philistine.
Back to Top