1. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    16 Jun '20 23:09
    @very-rusty said
    Your a a little short on the population of the U.S.!
    331,002,651 people
    The current population of the United States of America is 330,922,877 as of Tuesday, June 16, 2020, based on Worldometer elaboration of the latest United Nations data. the United States 2020 population is estimated at 331,002,651 people at mid year according to UN data.

-VR
    no kidding.

now pontificate to me how many WHITE people there are.
  2. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    16 Jun '20 23:11
    @wolfgang59 said
    Showing your stupidity and lack of comprehension all in one eh Earl?

She is British, has not left Britain and her questions regarding representation were addressed to KellogsUK.

NOTHING to do with America.
    Well, if you insist on being Duchess64, a-hole, then fine.

KellogsUK has NOTHING to do with Kellogs US.

And I'M stupid????
  3. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    16 Jun '20 23:141 edit
    @suzianne said
    I totally agree with you here.

This thread is a smokescreen, a diversion.
    Suzie, I kept it out of "debates" for a reason.

It's so people could have a good laugh at the lunatical left. That's all.
    Nobody in their RIGHT mind could take this lefty snowflake seriously.

It's such a crime to have "three white boys" on the label. OMG!
    To deny it, Suzie, would be "cultural appropriation" from the WHITE culture that created it (rice krispies)

Racists are a one-purpose hammer and everything they see is a F'N nail.
  4. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    16 Jun '20 23:30
    @earl-of-trumps said
    KellogsUK has NOTHING to do with Kellogs US.
    And I'M stupid????
    Apparently yes.
    I never said "KellogsUK has NOTHING to do with Kellogs US."
    So you are a liar as well as an idiot.

I said the story had nothing to do with US.
    Giving the population of US was totally irrelevant and due to your error.
  5. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    16 Jun '20 23:36
    @earl-of-trumps said

To deny it, Suzie, would be "cultural appropriation" from the WHITE culture that created it (rice krispies)

I wish you'd kept it out of the General Forum.
    The ugly divisions that are tearing the once-admired US apart are best kept out of sight of the rest of us in the Debates Forum, along with pejoratives like "lefty snowflake". Stop polluting our entertainment forum with your blinkered ideologies.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 Jun '20 00:52
    @earl-of-trumps said

But this isn't "racism". This is just one person wigging out about something stupid. Calling it "racism" minimizes the efforts of everyone legitimately protesting police brutality against blacks. Calling it an organized attack from the left minimizes the struggle blacks have had for years to be treated equally. That's the smokescreen. Rather than have a real discussion on the particulars of what the BLM movement is all about, and why, you assume the worst. This is not conducive to creating constructive solutions.

You say nobody can take this seriously. This is true. But then you go further and claim this is the agenda of the left. You're obfuscating, because that's the agenda of the right. When you do this, those black men who died at the hands of cops truly died for nothing.
  7. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    17 Jun '20 04:20
    @suzianne said
    But this isn't "racism". This is just one person wigging out about something stupid. Calling it "racism" minimizes the efforts of everyone legitimately protesting police brutality against blacks. Calling it an organized attack from the left minimizes the struggle blacks have had for years to be treated equally. That's the smokescreen. Rather than have a real discussion ...[text shortened]... the right. When you do this, those black men who died at the hands of cops truly died for nothing.
    I think Hurl should take his Rice Krispies and go somewhere else.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    17 Jun '20 08:18
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Racist bastids!!!!! - Breitbart

[i]In the ever-expanding Cultural Revolution spurred on by the Black Lives Matter movement, Kellogg’s cereal boxes have now been added to the list of supposedly racist symbols by a disgraced leftist former politician in the UK.

Fiona Onasanya, a former Labour Party MP who became only the second person in history to be kicked out ...[text shortened]... ack to
    wherever the hell she came from, wherever that is, England??
    Oh, they don't want her either
    whar will happen to my Black pudding ?
  9. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    17 Jun '20 08:55
    @badradger said
    whar will happen to my Black pudding ?
    I suspect you will eat it...
  10. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    17 Jun '20 09:08
    @suzianne said
    But this isn't "racism". This is just one person wigging out about something stupid. Calling it "racism" minimizes the efforts of everyone legitimately protesting police brutality against blacks. Calling it an organized attack from the left minimizes the struggle blacks have had for years to be treated equally. That's the smokescreen. Rather than have a real discussion ...[text shortened]... the right. When you do this, those black men who died at the hands of cops truly died for nothing.
    Thank you.
  11. Joined
    03 Apr '19
    Moves
    17 Jun '20 10:32
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Racist bastids!!!!! - Breitbart

[i]In the ever-expanding Cultural Revolution spurred on by the Black Lives Matter movement, Kellogg’s cereal boxes have now been added to the list of supposedly racist symbols by a disgraced leftist former politician in the UK.

Fiona Onasanya, a former Labour Party MP who became only the second person in history to be kicked out ...[text shortened]... ack to
    wherever the hell she came from, wherever that is, England??
    Oh, they don't want her either
    Is this the time to be focusing on people who might see racism where others do not? Surely at a time when more people than ever are focussed on the harm done (the lives lost) by ignoring institutional racism within the police force it is not well thought through to start a thread on oversensitivity? To be honest Earl, isn't it insensitive to put it in the General forum as well?

Statistics tells us that there will be type 1 errors as well as type 2. There will always be mistakes in both directions, but looking for the relatively harmless examples of oversensitivity when the world should be looking at the massive harm done by under sensitivity and lack of awareness of dangerous levels of racism in important institutions like the police is a step in the wrong direction.
  12. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    17 Jun '20 11:32
    @wolfgang59 said
    Apparently yes.
    I never said "KellogsUK has NOTHING to do with Kellogs US."
    So you are a liar as well as an idiot.

I said the story had nothing to do with US.
    Giving the population of US was totally irrelevant and due to your error.
    You're a liar, an idiot and a flamethrower.

The US is where the "three white boy" characters were created, based on some white people's stereotypes of themselves.

A person, lunatic, actually, in England happened to be the dissenter, which I noted.
  13. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    17 Jun '20 11:37
    @kewpie said
    I wish you'd kept it out of the General Forum.
    The ugly divisions that are tearing the once-admired US apart are best kept out of sight of the rest of us in the Debates Forum, along with pejoratives like "lefty snowflake". Stop polluting our entertainment forum with your blinkered ideologies.
    Kewpie,

Had I known that liberals in here couldn't laugh at their own lunacy, I would have placed it in "debates", and I may just do that.

But can you believe these people?? attack me because I am the messenger?

And just to compound it all, Aunt Jemima brands is removing their iconic african american woman from their product box because this is "stereotyping".

So if one is a social just warrior, you go after WHITE PEOPLE when they have white icons on their product container, and you go after WHITE PEOPLE when you have black icons on your product container.

In other words, the sick lunatic left just wants to harass white people.

But we knew that.
  14. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    17 Jun '20 11:42
    @petewxyz said
    Is this the time to be focusing on people who might see racism where others do not? Surely at a time when more people than ever are focussed on the harm done (the lives lost) by ignoring institutional racism within the police force it is not well thought through to start a thread on oversensitivity? To be honest Earl, isn't it insensitive to put it in the General forum as we ...[text shortened]... ngerous levels of racism in important institutions like the police is a step in the wrong direction.
    All I can say, Pete, is,

With all that is going on in America, this woman chooses this time to find some "problem" with three white boys.

Hey, I didn't do it, I'm just the piano player. See the leftists in here get pissed at ME?
  15. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    17 Jun '20 11:441 edit
    To all,

If I knew ahead of time that leftists in here would be so offended by the article, I would not have posted it here. Sorry y'all are so sensitive that you cannot even laugh at the idiocy of this woman.

I suppose it's a serious issue that cuts deep after all.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree