Time to leave RHP 😧
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    27 Feb '19 16:35
    @trev33 said
    Time to leave RHP 😧
    ...you know that RHP will be the site which stays?
  3. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    27 Feb '19 17:10
    @ponderable said
    ...you know that RHP will be the site which stays?
    Obviously I use timeforchess because the color scheme is a lot nicer to look at.
  4. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    27 Feb '19 17:45
    @Trev33

you can keep yopur colour scheme, by setting it there:

https://www.redhotpawn.com/mysettings/mythemesettings.php
  5. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    27 Feb '19 20:24
    Yeah I just read the announcement... Probably should have done that before posting the thread, eh? 😉
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Feb '19 20:43
    @trev33 said
    Time to leave RHP 😧
    How do you cope with life?
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    27 Feb '19 22:15
    @trev33 said
    Yeah I just read the announcement... Probably should have done that before posting the thread, eh? 😉
    LOL....Why do that it wouldn't have been as funny then! 😉

-VR
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Feb '19 01:46
    @Trev33
    Yeah, changing the color scheme can raise your rating at LEAST 200 points, eh.
  9. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    28 Feb '19 02:33
    @divegeester said
    How do you cope with life?
    It's tough going... First a RHP'er doesn't meet up for a drink and then they remove my usual site? It's madness and insanity all rolled into one. Here's a question. Role and roles have 1 L why does rolled have 2? The world just doesn't make any sense. Maybe sonhouse is onto something, what if color scheme does impact your rating by 200 points??? 🐨
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Feb '19 08:25
    @Trev33

Unfortunately it is unlikely that I will be out to NI again in the foreseeable future, and I do apologise for not being able to meet up that time. So, it appears that we may be destined to never meet in person and have to spend our entire relationship as digital entities devoid of the thin fleshly congruence, which like oil, calms the bitter waters.
  11. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    28 Feb '19 12:093 edits
    For some, I know these changes are likely to cause a little confusion at first.

If you signed up at TimeForChess initially, that theme will be set by default. The transition will just mean a new domain, and to log in again.

If you signed up at RedHotPawn, then migrated to TimeForChess, then the theme will not default to TimeForChess colors, and you must change your theme yourself.

Remember, if you are unhappy to use the RedHotPawn.com domain, the one alternative, DailyChess.com will be available.
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    28 Feb '19 15:59
    @russ said
    For some, I know these changes are likely to cause a little confusion at first.

If you signed up at TimeForChess initially, that theme will be set by default. The transition will just mean a new domain, and to log in again.

If you signed up at RedHotPawn, then migrated to TimeForChess, then the theme will not default to TimeForChess colors, and you must change your theme ...[text shortened]... are unhappy to use the RedHotPawn.com domain, the one alternative, DailyChess.com will be available.
    I am on chessatwork.com so I assume I will not have to do anything?

-VR
  13. SubscriberChess Host
    Moves
    28 Feb '19 16:17

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

14. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    28 Feb '19 16:182 edits
    @Very-Rusty

ChessAtWork will soon redirect to DailyChess.com.

You can either access RedHotPawn.com and set your color theme to "ChessAtWork", or use DailyChess.com
    and set your color theme to ChessAtWork.

DailyChess.com more closely resembles ChessAtWork without changing themes.

But you will need to log in again.

Edit : If you signed up to ChessAtWork.com originally, then you will not need to change your theme settings. Just log in to one of the above addresses.
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    28 Feb '19 16:20
    @russ said
    @Very-Rusty

ChessAtWork will soon redirect to [=https://www.DailyChess.com]DailyChess.com[/].

You can either access [=https://www.RedHotPawn.com]RedHotPawn.com[/] and set your color theme to "ChessAtWork", or use [=https://www.DailyChess.com]DailyChess.com[/]
    and set your color theme to ChessAtWork.

[=https://www.DailyChess.com]DailyChess.com[/] more closely resembles ...[text shortened]... y, then you will not need to change your theme settings. Just log in to one of the above addresses.
    Thanks, hope I can remember my password haven't used it in years!!!

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree