1. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    20 Jun '20 00:39
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-interesting-details-on-roswell-as-son-grills-him-about-aliens

President Trump was grilled by his son about the Alien
    phenomena and had some telling statements to make,
    most tellingly about the alleged Roswell crash of a UFO.
    ============

Trump Jr.: "Before you leave office, will you let us know if there's aliens? Because this is the only thing I really want to know. I want to know what's going on. Would you ever open up Roswell and let us know what's going on there?" Trump Jr. asked.

Trump: "So many people ask me that question," the president said. "There are millions and millions of people that want to go there, that want to see it. I won't talk to you about what I know about it but it's very interesting. But Roswell is a very interesting place with a lot of people that would like to know what's going on."

When Trump Jr. further pressed his father on whether he would declassify details about Roswell, the president said, "I'll have to think about that one."

===========

Firstly, Trump said he won't talk about what he knows about it?
    And why not - *IF* it was just a crashed weather balloon, as the US Air Force has insisted over the years.

Secondly, why is this information that Trump has classified? I thought the US Air Force made it open to the public in their report.

Hence, we can conclude there is pertinent information the government did not tell us about the crash but did tell Donald Trump, and likely all presidents back to that time.

Yup. It's a UFO crash, not a weather balloon. MO
  2. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    20 Jun '20 01:03
    @earl-of-trumps said
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-interesting-details-on-roswell-as-son-grills-him-about-aliens

============

Trump Jr.: [i]"Before you leave office, will you let us know if there's aliens? Becau ...[text shortened]... p, and likely all presidents back to that time.

😳
  3. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    20 Jun '20 01:47
    Take it to debates spanky.
  4. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    20 Jun '20 01:49
    @lemondrop said
    😳
    Trump says the Flying Spaghetti Monster is fake news too. Why would you believe anything the man said?
  5. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    20 Jun '20 02:08
    @kewpie said
    Trump says the Flying Spaghetti Monster is fake news too. Why would you believe anything the man said?
    calling trump a man is a stretch
    size matters
  6. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    20 Jun '20 02:13
    they walk amongst us
    if djt was an alien, and could only stay on earth for a short period of time, a couple thousand years or so, because the effects of the lighter-than-normal gravity will cause his decline
    our puny human eyeballs will never detect this slight loss of motor function

man, i wish i was a lizard
  7. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    20 Jun '20 02:21
    @earl-of-trumps said

============

Trump Jr.: [i]"Before you leave office, will you let us know if there's aliens? Becau ...[text shortened]... p, and likely all presidents back to that time.

this appears to be a news report about a campaign ad

i wonder if it's scripted?

nah
  8. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    20 Jun '20 02:24
    @rookie54 said
    they walk amongst us
    if djt was an alien, and could only stay on earth for a short period of time, a couple thousand years or so, because the effects of the lighter-than-normal gravity will cause his decline
    our puny human eyeballs will never detect this slight loss of motor function

man, i wish i was a lizard
    you are the lizard king
  9. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    20 Jun '20 07:15
    @rookie54 said
    this appears to be a news report about a campaign ad

i wonder if it's scripted?

nah
    I think it is scripted but not for campaign purposes, as this UFO thing
    can hurt more than it helps (as you can see in here).

I only say this because he was asked by a TV reporter about the US Navy appraising
    him daily about UFO cases, and Trump said the Navy updated him daily, but that
    he did not personally believe in them. So who got the reporter to ask about
    such an off-the-wall topic in the first place?

IMO, it is scripted in the sense of America moving in the direction of full disclosure.

We'll see.
  10. Joined
    03 Apr '19
    Moves
    20 Jun '20 07:31
    @kewpie said
    That's probably because we don't seem to get the Flying Spaghetti Monster in the northern hemisphere. At least I never saw it although pasta isn't harvested in my part of the world. I did once see a cow.
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    20 Jun '20 14:54
    @earl-of-trumps said

============

This topic has been discussed forever. Probably a better topic for the 'Debate Forum'!

-VR
  12. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    20 Jun '20 17:38
    Maybe the Roswell incident didn't involve an alien craft or a weather balloon, but some human attempt at quantum or other recent-physics propulsion.

Also, given our own potentials a few thousand years out, it's kind of silly to think that starfaring races would travel about in localized bodies in physical craft.
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    20 Jun '20 17:441 edit
    @earl-of-trumps said

============

I discounted nearly everything in the article about Roswell.

It was fluff meant to distract from Don Jr. saying that Osama bin Laden endorsed Biden for President. I noticed your article didn't even mention that. I found that fantastical bleating a lot more disturbing than any nonsense about Roswell.
  14. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    20 Jun '20 19:07
    @caesar-salad said
    Maybe the Roswell incident didn't involve an alien craft or a weather balloon, but some human attempt at quantum or other recent-physics propulsion.

Also, given our own potentials a few thousand years out, it's kind of silly to think that starfaring races would travel about in localized bodies in physical craft.
    Kinda hard to think humans had something that exotic in 1953, especially when
    such a craft never showed up in someone's military, even today.
  15. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    20 Jun '20 19:111 edit
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Kinda hard to think humans had something that exotic in 1953, especially when
    such a craft never showed up in someone's military, even today.
    Hey, if they had Ellery Queen in 1947, anything is possible.

I mean, there might have been an attempt, but a failed attempt, therefore the blast or whatever that disturbed the barnyard animals.

Ideally, a refined development of a secret craft would be completely indetectable to our earth senses, and as a bonus might not cook the pilot.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree