1. SubscriberEarl of Trumpsonline
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    20 Jun '20 19:13
    @Suzianne

I discounted nearly everything in the article about Roswell.

What did you do, wave a magic wand? nice. Say "abra cadabra, everyone lies"? nicer!

It was fluff meant to distract from Don Jr. saying that Osama bin Laden endorsed Biden for President.

<smile>. Sure, Suzie.

I noticed your article didn't even mention that.

That's because they are not damn fools lol!

I found that fantastical bleating a lot more disturbing than any nonsense about Roswell.

That is because you are a hammer and everything you see is a nail.

This was never meant to be a political thread or I would not have placed it here.
    You just can't separate, can you. UFO<>Policitics.
  2. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    20 Jun '20 23:11
    @earl-of-trumps said
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-interesting-details-on-roswell-as-son-grills-him-about-aliens

President Trump was grilled by his son about the Alien
    phenomena and had some telling statements to make,
    most tellingly about the alleged Roswell crash of a UFO.
    ============

Trump Jr.: [i]"Before you leave office, will you let us know if there's aliens? Becau ...[text shortened]... p, and likely all presidents back to that time.

Yup. It's a UFO crash, not a weather balloon. MO
    It’s a nice thought but it sounds a lot like the sort of BS I would say about Roswell if my idiot son asked me, just for a laugh.
  3. SubscriberEarl of Trumpsonline
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    21 Jun '20 15:26
    @kevcvs57 said
    It’s a nice thought but it sounds a lot like the sort of BS I would say about Roswell if my idiot son asked me, just for a laugh.
    Ahh, the twist of irony.

Trump had already gone on record as saying something that makes this all look suspicious.
    He was asked by a reporter and concurred that the US Navy was indeed appraising every day
    on UAP (formerly, UFO) incidents. But then he concluded by saying that he did not really believe in them

So this was scripted, IMO, but by who? Certainly not Trump.
    If Trump ever said he knew of classified information about Roswell where none existed,
    he would have been blasted by the military and intel services for his cheap trick.

I'm convinced Trump is telling like it is. There is classified information that the Intel has on Roswell.
    Which of course means, it was not a simple balloon crashing. It was a UFO
  4. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    21 Jun '20 17:44
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Ahh, the twist of irony.

Trump had already gone on record as saying something that makes this all look suspicious.
    He was asked by a reporter and concurred that the US Navy was indeed appraising every day
    on UAP (formerly, UFO) incidents. But then he concluded by saying that he did not really believe in them

So this was scripted, IMO, but by who? Certainly not ...[text shortened]... the Intel has on Roswell.
    Which of course means, it was not a simple balloon crashing. It was a UFO
    If there is something going on in the Roswell area ( I don’t have a clue either way ) Alien encounters and captured tech is one of many possibilities but all of them will be defence related and as such clouded on pentagon generated fog.
    I do remember ufo sightings years ago around the fiords of Norway and the Glens of Scotland going through the roof just about the same time that the USAF was flight testing its new stealth aircraft.
  5. SubscriberEarl of Trumpsonline
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    21 Jun '20 21:04
    @kevcvs57

If there is something going on in the Roswell area ( I don’t have a clue either way ) Alien encounters and captured tech is one of many possibilities but all of them will be defence related and as such clouded on pentagon generated fog.

No doubt, defense is all over it, in the case it was a crashed UFO.
    Many years later, a USAF pilot from Roswell said that he flew "parts" to Wright Patterson Air Force Base in Ohio. I believe it.

I do remember ufo sightings years ago around the fiords of Norway and the Glens of Scotland going through the roof just about the same time that the USAF was flight testing its new stealth aircraft.

Entirely possible that it was the new spy plane called Aurora. Jane's fighting aircraft claims the Aurora was caught on radar taking off from a base in Scotland, so yeah, it could be.

But let's not forget, the Roswell incident took place in 1953.

Anyway, I am leaning on Trump telling it like it is, there is some classified information that the military has about Roswell, which means, it's not about a weather balloon.
  6. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    22 Jun '20 10:461 edit
    @earl-of-trumps said
    @kevcvs57

No doubt, defense is all over it, in the case it was a crashed UFO.
    Many years later, a USAF pilot fro ...[text shortened]... fied information that the military has about Roswell, which means, it's not about a weather balloon.
    I’ve just finished the second series of ‘Blue Book’ it definitely wasn’t a weather ballon.
    I’m convinced that there will be flying saucers one day, they make a lot of sense from a general engineering and aeronautical perspective.
  7. SubscriberEarl of Trumpsonline
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    22 Jun '20 12:20
    @kevcvs57 said
    I’ve just finished the second series of ‘Blue Book’ it definitely wasn’t a weather ballon.
    I’m convinced that there will be flying saucers one day, they make a lot of sense from a general engineering and aeronautical perspective.
    Ya, so was Trump hinting about a coming disclosure of Roswell?? I think so.

Hillary Clinton while on the 2016 campaign trail vowed to get to the bottom of UFO's. So it is a bipartisan issue.

Anyway, many disclosures have taken place, the biggest being the videos that the US Navy produced (Go Fast) that show the tic-tac UFO. That's why I think Trump's statement was a directed one, and not an off-hand remark.
  8. Joined
    03 Apr '19
    Moves
    22 Jun '20 12:38
    @kevcvs57 said
    I am scared of flying crockery in general and I am usually particularly polite in the general vicinity of the kitchen. I have to respect your engineering perspective though as the saucers are particularly the ones to watch out for.
  9. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    22 Jun '20 12:52
    @petewxyz said
    I am scared of flying crockery in general and I am usually particularly polite in the general vicinity of the kitchen. I have to respect your engineering perspective though as the saucers are particularly the ones to watch out for.
    It’s their ability to spin like the spin of a rifled bullet rather than a non rifled bullet it gives the saucer far greater accuracy.
    Coupled with the fact that she can hold about 15 of them on one palm whilst throwing with the other hand makes them a formidable weapon 🤭
  10. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    22 Jun '20 12:561 edit
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Ya, so was Trump hinting about a coming disclosure of Roswell?? I think so.

Hillary Clinton while on the 2016 campaign trail vowed to get to the bottom of UFO's. So it is a bipartisan issue.

Anyway, many disclosures have taken place, the biggest being the videos that the US Navy produced (Go Fast) that show the tic-tac UFO. That's why I think Trump's statement was a directed one, and not an off-hand remark.
    I’ll remain an undecided non sceptic there is obviously something going on and why not Aliens, but I have to say if it turns out that they did crash or got shot down by us natives then my estimation of them will take a nose dive.
  11. Joined
    03 Apr '19
    Moves
    22 Jun '20 13:03
    @kevcvs57 said
    It’s their ability to spin like the spin of a rifled bullet rather than a non rifled bullet it gives the saucer far greater accuracy.
    Coupled with the fact that she can hold about 15 of them on one palm whilst throwing with the other hand makes them a formidable weapon 🤭
    Makes you realize why the Greeks are so careful to get them all smashed at the end of the meal before the argument about who washes up breaks out.
  12. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    22 Jun '20 13:08
    @petewxyz said
    Makes you realize why the Greeks are so careful to get them all smashed at the end of the meal before the argument about who washes up breaks out.
    And before the missus gets proper stuck into the Ouzo.
  13. Subscribermoonbus
    Ãœber-Nerd
    Moves
    24 Jun '20 16:141 edit
    @Earl-of-Trumps

I would sooner believe that what came down at Rosswell was connected with nuclear weapons testing or weapons delivery systems, than any extra-terrestrial phenomenon. That would account for the involvement of the military and the level of secrecy. Anything beyond that is sheer fabrication.
  14. SubscriberEarl of Trumpsonline
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    24 Jun '20 19:09
    @moonbus said
    @Earl-of-Trumps

I would sooner believe that what came down at Rosswell was connected with nuclear weapons testing or weapons delivery systems, than any extra-terrestrial phenomenon. That would account for the involvement of the military and the level of secrecy. Anything beyond that is sheer fabrication.
    HeHUM,..

Something tells me that the USA would not test anything nuclear within close
    proximity to a town w/civilians and a US Air Force base.

But that's just me, man.
  15. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    24 Jun '20 19:141 edit
    I hope that if aliens do come here in physical flying saucers, in their original organic bodies (instead of trans-quantum projections), we will be kind to them and appreciate their effort.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree