1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Jun '18 18:38
    What is in that place where his heart used to be?

Ah, I see it now, out pandering to his base.

Holding 3000 children hostage so he can bypass due process and get those infesting ferners out of the US?

No matter what the story is of those people who WALKED 2000 miles to the border, no matter that one women already had one son killed by Cartel gangs and want to force the remaining son to join so she escaped in the mistaken view she might be treated like a human being.
    Boy was she wrong.

The hole in Trump's heart is really huge and getting bigger all the time.

Just get the hell out of MY country, woman, we don't want your kind here. You have 2 strikes against you. 1, you have brown skin, and 2, you don't have a Phd. So suck it up, go back to your hell hole country, you are not wanted here but if you sign these papers saying you are here illegally, you MAY get your kid back, say in ten years or so.
  2. Standard membernevare
    TRUMP
    Canada
    Moves
    26 Jun '18 18:45
    Go TRUMP
  3. Standard memberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    26 Jun '18 18:50
    I think Trump's greatest appeal is in most of his detractors. A regular Joe is left with a difficult choice. Do I vote Trump and hope that he bumbles and stumbles his way into making some good decisions? Or do I join hands with the mob of miscreants?
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Jun '18 19:021 edit
    Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
    I think Trump's greatest appeal is in most of his detractors. A regular Joe is left with a difficult choice. Do I vote Trump and hope that he bumbles and stumbles his way into making some good decisions? Or do I join hands with the mob of miscreants?
    He wants to bypass courts completely, stating publicly 'do away with courts completely, let ME make the decisions' but here is a pesky detail from the SCOTUS, dated 1896:

https://qz.com/1314128/undocumented-immigrants-have-the-same-right-to-due-process-as-us-citizens/

He is not bumbling and stumbling, he has a definite agenda, that of making himself Emperor of the USA.

You think otherwise?
  5. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    26 Jun '18 21:13
    Originally posted by @nevare
    Go TRUMP
    Why the thumbs down?
    GO TRUMP - as far away as possible. Just GO.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Jun '18 21:26
    Originally posted by @wolfgang59
    Why the thumbs down?
    Maybe he could make a deal with Musk to ride the next Tesla to Mars, a one way trip.
  7. Standard membernevare
    TRUMP
    Canada
    Moves
    26 Jun '18 21:42
    Originally posted by @wolfgang59
    Why the thumbs down?
    Go TRUMP
  8. Standard membernevare
    TRUMP
    Canada
    Moves
    26 Jun '18 22:051 edit
    Don't worry...I'm sure the bleeding heart leftist pansies will elect Oprah so everyone can hold hands and cry for everyone who isn't white.
    Ya...I just said that.
  9. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    26 Jun '18 23:53
    Don't worry...I'm sure the bleeding heart leftist pansies will elect Oprah so everyone can hold hands and cry for everyone who isn't white.
    Ya...I just said that.
    So you are sure Oprah will get elected?
    Good for you.

Now go and have a lie down in a darkened room.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Jun '18 02:11
    Ya...I just said that.
    O does not want to ruin her multibillion dollar empire so you can forget about her being POTUS.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree