1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    15 Jun '20 12:50
    @torunn said
    Yes, always something or somebody to blame... he simply had too much to drink for the occasion. 🙂
    When someone has been drinking they always blame someone else, don't you know that? Makes me wonder about the Trumpster actually.

-VR
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    15 Jun '20 12:521 edit
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Apparently he had drunk 16 pints. No human bladder could contain that for long.
    I assume he went for disposal during the time, a bladder containg About 8 Liters would be a monster-bladder
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    15 Jun '20 12:53
    @ponderable said
    I assume he went for sisposal during the time, a bladder containg About 8 Liters would be a monster-bladder
    Some of it would be absorbed it wouldn't all be in the bladder silly!

-VR
  4. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    15 Jun '20 12:54
    @ponderable said
    I assume he went for sisposal during the time, a bladder containg About 8 Liters would be a monster-bladder
    A monster-bladder would make a good villain in a low budget movie.
  5. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    15 Jun '20 12:54
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Apparently he had drunk 16 pints. No human bladder could contain that for long.
    Ya. When I saw 16 pints I thought, "Where on earth would he put it all". If I have two pints, which is rare, I spend more time in the loo than in the bar. Now surely he'd "visited" the loo a couple of times at least before heading out on his journey.
  6. Gothenburg
    Moves
    15 Jun '20 12:572 edits
    @great-big-stees said
    Ya. When I saw 16 pints I thought, "Where on earth would he put it all". If I have two pints, which is rare, I spend more time in the loo than in the bar. Now surely he'd "visited" the loo a couple of times at least before heading out on his journey.
    There are bottles to bring along but they wouldn't be that big of course. Next time he will know how to avoid that situation.
  7. SubscriberChris Guffogg
    Alekhine's Gun
    🤔 Bolton
    Moves
    15 Jun '20 13:011 edit
    @Torunn

With 16 pints on board, maybe he filled containers first for his mates to through at the Mob or Police (& had [edit] excessive surplus onboard) - Just like an open air rock concert?
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Jun '20 13:02
    @drewnogal said
    I’d have thought community service. There were no toilets open, it was a first offence, he had been drinking and had an alcohol problem, he was trying to be discreet and didn’t blatantly pee over the monument and walked into the police station following advice from his father.

Did you know it was a 28 day prison offence? Next time I’m desperate for a wee I’ll just have to let it run down my legs.
    I’d have thought community service.
    Based on what?

There were no toilets open
    So what?

it was a first offence
    Unlikely. He’s a serial piss-head and clearly confident urinating in public place. Just the first time he got caught.

he had been drinking and had an alcohol problem
    so what?

he was trying to be discreet
    He was urinating in the street next to the memorial of a murdered policeman; what are you trolling or just utterly stupid? You’re not the latter so I presume the former.

and didn’t blatantly pee over the monument
    Oh how bloody considerate of him!

and walked into the police station following advice from his father.
    If he had listened to his father advice when he was younger perhaps we wouldn’t have grown up to be a fat drunken piss head.

You are unbelievable sometimes.
  9. Gothenburg
    Moves
    15 Jun '20 13:05
    @hells-caretaker said
    @Torunn

With 16 pints on board, maybe he filled containers first for his mates to through at the Mob or Police (& had access onboard) - Just like an open air rock concert?
    16 pints = 8 liters about. I read somewhere that if it had been water, it would be almost impossible to drink so much, but with beer it somehow disconnects the sense of having enough of liquid. I don't know if that is true but after two glasses of water, I feel I have had enough.
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    15 Jun '20 13:18
    @torunn said
    16 pints = 8 liters about. I read somewhere that if it had been water, it would be almost impossible to drink so much, but with beer it somehow disconnects the sense of having enough of liquid. I don't know if that is true but after two glasses of water, I feel I have had enough.
    He was obviouly a lightweight southern creme puff we drink at least 20 pints of newcastle brown on a lunch time before ramping it up to special brew at night and thats just the lassies.
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    15 Jun '20 13:40
    @drewnogal said
    Well, well, well .......

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/man-admits-urinating-pc-keith-palmer-memorial-a4469181.html
    Oh no!

My toilet is made out of a previous Karl Marx memorial.

Am I going to jail?
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    15 Jun '20 13:42
    @whodey said
    Oh no!

My toilet is made out of a previous Karl Marx memorial.

Am I going to jail?
    move to the USA
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    15 Jun '20 13:58
    @torunn said
    You haven't you should drink 8 glasses of water a day.

-VR
  14. Gothenburg
    Moves
    15 Jun '20 13:59
    @very-rusty said
    You haven't you should drink 8 glasses of water a day.

-VR
    I drink water when my body tells me I'm thirsty.
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    15 Jun '20 14:02
    @torunn said
    I drink water when my body tells me I'm thirsty.
    Search Results
    Featured snippet from the web
    So how much fluid does the average, healthy adult living in a temperate climate need? The National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine determined that an adequate daily fluid intake is: About 15.5 cups (3.7 liters) of fluids for men. About 11.5 cups (2.7 liters) of fluids a day for women.

You argue with the experts!!! 😉

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree