1. Gothenburg
    Moves
    15 Jun '20 14:08
    @very-rusty said
    Search Results
    Featured snippet from the web
    So how much fluid does the average, healthy adult living in a temperate climate need? The National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine determined that an adequate daily fluid intake is: About 15.5 cups (3.7 liters) of fluids for men. About 11.5 cups (2.7 liters) of fluids a day for women.

You argue with the experts!!! 😉

-VR
    Thanks for your concern. I have listened to many people who seem to know, but they don't always agree. I have bottle with water in my kitchen and drink a little now and then.
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    15 Jun '20 14:111 edit
    @torunn said
    Thanks for your concern. I have listened to many people who seem to know, but they don't always agree. I have bottle with water in my kitchen and drink a little now and then.
    Yup I hear you, better half doesn't drink enough water either.

You ever have constipation issues?

-VR
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    15 Jun '20 14:16
    @torunn said
    my wife only drinks diet orange about 1 ltre per day plus a couple of G&Ts and a scotch.....I get through a couple of black coffes & a coupe of earl greys plus 2 litres of spakling water a few G&TS and a coupe of scotches.
  4. Gothenburg
    Moves
    15 Jun '20 14:19
    @very-rusty said
    Yup I hear you, better half doesn't drink enough water either.

You ever have constipation issues?

-VR
    No, do you?
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    15 Jun '20 14:212 edits
    @badradger said
    my wife only drinks diet orange about 1 ltre per day plus a couple of G&Ts and a scotch.....I get through a couple of black coffes & a coupe of earl greys plus 2 litres of spakling water a few G&TS and a coupe of scotches.
    I wouldn't know if that would equal drinking water....I know alcohol can actually dehydrate you. I actually have two extra large coffee at Macdonald's drive-through and it doesn't count towards my water intake.

-VR
  6. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    15 Jun '20 14:23
    @torunn said
    I drink water when my body tells me I'm thirsty.
    My mate Dave can drink 200 litres of water in 3 minutes.

But then, he is a camel.
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    15 Jun '20 14:26
    Someone tell goad we were discussing people drinking water not camels! 🙂..........I think he sees everything I am saying anyways just ignoring what I say. He is too damn nosey to put me on the GBaway Script!

-VR
  8. Gothenburg
    Moves
    15 Jun '20 14:28
    I remember, when I lived in London mid 60's, there were advertisements saying 'Drink A Pint of Milk a Day'. Nobody recommends that any more.
  9. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    15 Jun '20 14:36
    @great-big-stees said
    Ya. When I saw 16 pints I thought, "Where on earth would he put it all". If I have two pints, which is rare, I spend more time in the loo than in the bar. Now surely he'd "visited" the loo a couple of times at least before heading out on his journey.
    After 16 pints I’d be drowning on the floor under my own pee. My ex used to say I drank one beer and peed two, you have to question the 16 pints though, doubt he’d be able to walk after that but two weeks in jail is a bit ott imo. As Drew said, give him community service, what is he going to learn in jail? How to smuggle drugs and break into houses?
  10. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    15 Jun '20 14:41
    @torunn said
    No, do you?
    Rusty has verbal diarrhoea 24/7 so no issues there.
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    15 Jun '20 14:43
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    My mate Dave can drink 200 litres of water in 3 minutes.

But then, he is a camel.
    corker
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    15 Jun '20 14:46
    @trev33 said
    Rusty has verbal diarrhoea 24/7 so no issues there.
    You forgot to mention how kind Rusty can be and sometimes buy someone a subscription for a year. You only point out what will get you a few thumb up I would assume!

-VR
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    15 Jun '20 14:491 edit
    @torunn said
    No, do you?
    Never, as I get my exercise and drink 8 glasses of water a day actually bottles 500 ml's, sometimes I admit I do have 6 instead when I've had other things to drink, besisdes my usual 2 extra large coffee's every morning.

-VR
  14. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    15 Jun '20 14:53
    @very-rusty said
    Never, as I get my exercise and drink 8 glasses of water a day actually bottles 500 ml's, sometimes I admit I do have 6 instead when I've had other things to drink, besisdes my usual 2 extra large coffee's every morning.

-VR
    ever use a suppository?
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    15 Jun '20 14:55
    @lemondrop said
    ever use a suppository?
    I've never needed to use one, but thanks for your sincere concern.! 🙂

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree