what are you eating right no as you post?

what are you eating right no as you post?

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
14 Jan 21

@trev33 said
Well, not the healthiest, had a late breakfast of arepa, cheese and scrambled egg.
You must get some beautiful fruits and vegetables there. Something veggie & spicy with rice then lovely fresh fruit.

An Arepa looks a bit like a muffin?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
14 Jan 21

@drewnogal said
You must get some beautiful fruits and vegetables there. Something veggie & spicy with rice then lovely fresh fruit.

He should be thankful to have someone like you to tell him what he should eat! 😉

-VR

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
14 Jan 21

@very-rusty said
He should be thankful to have someone like you to tell him what he should eat! 😉

-VR
He’s eaten far more interesting and exotic foods that I’ve ever had along his travels I’m sure Rusty.

Do you eat healthier now than you did when you were younger?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
14 Jan 21
1 edit

@drewnogal said
He’s eaten far more interesting and exotic foods that I’ve ever had along his travels I’m sure Rusty.

Do you eat healthier now than you did when you were younger?
Actually I always ate pretty healthy, but I can't have some foods I use to love like lobster. Or lets say I am not suppose to! 😉

I may cheat on that maybe once or twice a year!

-VR

Moves
14 Jan 21

@drewnogal said

Fruits yes, every tropical country seems to have a different type of fruit from all the others but papaya is still the best wherever I go, I would say mango as well but I always seem to miss mango season. Went with the Colombian classic of chicken, rice and beans

Moves
14 Jan 21

@drewnogal said

Arepa is made from corn, a bit like a pancake.

Lover of History

Northants, England

Moves
14 Jan 21

Liquid Sustinance - Ruby Hobgoblin Beer

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
14 Jan 21

@trev33 said
Fruits yes, every tropical country seems to have a different type of fruit from all the others but papaya is still the best wherever I go, I would say mango as well but I always seem to miss mango season. Went with the Colombian classic of chicken, rice and beans
That's the staple all over the Caribbean as well plus ground provisions and plantains. The thing about these countries is that you have to wait for the season to enjoy the fruit and then you get so much you get tired of it. Whereas in advanced I understand you get mangoes, avocados papaya and all other tropical fruits all year round.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
14 Jan 21

@medullah said
Liquid Sustinance - Ruby Hobgoblin Beer
Having a few Carib beers and some chicken on the grill

Moves
14 Jan 21

@rajk999 said
That's the staple all over the Caribbean as well plus ground provisions and plantains. The thing about these countries is that you have to wait for the season to enjoy the fruit and then you get so much you get tired of it. Whereas in advanced I understand you get mangoes, avocados papaya and all other tropical fruits all year round.
Plantains here as well, if you order a lunch menu and it doesn’t have plantain you’re in the wrong place. Now, Peruvian food is completely different, best in all of Latin America imo. There’s not a lot better than an in season mango, I rarely buy them at home, picked too early and travelled so far. When you tasted how they really should taste like it’s hard to justify paying more for an inferior product. Saying that, Tesco had them on offer from Brazil for 49p last summer, can’t argue with that. Papaya seems to be an year thing anywhere I’ve been to though?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
14 Jan 21

@trev33 said
Plantains here as well, if you order a lunch menu and it doesn’t have plantain you’re in the wrong place. Now, Peruvian food is completely different, best in all of Latin America imo. There’s not a lot better than an in season mango, I rarely buy them at home, picked too early and travelled so far. When you tasted how they really should taste like it’s hard to justify paying m ...[text shortened]... p last summer, can’t argue with that. Papaya seems to be an year thing anywhere I’ve been to though?
You are right. No fruit that I have tasted is better than a properly tree-ripen mango. Its like here in the tropics we don't really know what a real peach tastes like, unless one travels. Even the applies are sometimes soft and sandy.

Moves
15 Jan 21

@rajk999 said
You are right. No fruit that I have tasted is better than a properly tree-ripen mango. Its like here in the tropics we don't really know what a real peach tastes like, unless one travels. Even the applies are sometimes soft and sandy.
That’s very true, plums would be another one. Remember wondering why apples were so expensive in Peru, the good ones anyway and of course imported from Chile. Asparagus was a curious one, grown in Peru and exported all around the world but not eaten much by Peruvians with a cost just a little less than what you see them in European supermarkets for 🤷🏻‍♂️

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
15 Jan 21

@very-rusty said
I don't eat as I am posting, do drink coffee, tea, and water though. 😉

Reason: I don't want crumbs to get on my keyboard. 😉

-VR
maybe you should wear a bib
from so much info spilled from your many posts I feel that I know so much about you
maybe to much
is there anything you have not revealed about yourself?

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
15 Jan 21

spaghetti, chili, jalapenos, fake cheese

i keep my keyboard free of potato chip crumbs with leaf blower

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
15 Jan 21

eating some dried turkish apricots
my fingers are a little sticky