What are you watching?

What are you watching?

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RHP Member No.16

Moves
23 Nov 20

We have "What are you listening to"? and "What are you reading"?.
Let's try "What are you watching"?

I just watched "The Social Dilemma" on Netflix.
There was quite a bit of truth in it and maybe they were trying to make a serious effort to wake everyone up to what is happening with social media, fake news, and an addiction problem that could end us.

Has anyone else watched this, and if so what do you think?
I would recommend it as being worth watching!

Moves
23 Nov 20

My "Ps & Qs".

Moves
23 Nov 20

@mwmiller said
We have "What are you listening to"? and "What are you reading"?.
Let's try "What are you watching"?

I just watched "The Social Dilemma" on Netflix.
There was quite a bit of truth in it and maybe they were trying to make a serious effort to wake everyone up to what is happening with social media, fake news, and an addiction problem that could end us.

Has anyone else watched this, and if so what do you think?
I would recommend it as being worth watching!
I watched it.
It was timely and poignant.

My only hope is that they exaggerated some for effect. Otherwise, this already scary world has become even creepier.

Moves
23 Nov 20
1 edit

I've watched the first three episodes of 'Pennyworth' and am loving it. A batman spin off that focuses on Alfred the butler as a young man working in security in London in the sixties and his first meeting with Thomas Wayne.

SRB

Moves
23 Nov 20

'Brassic' is really well written, great characters, a lot more to it than you think there is going to be from the way it is sold.

RHP Member No.16

Moves
23 Nov 20

@WOLFE63
From the behavior of people that I have observed in the past several years, especially with cell phones, I'm afraid it was pretty accurate in regard to their mental state.

If you want change

Vote for it!

Moves
23 Nov 20
1 edit

I’ve had a fair bit of life going on recently and I’ve lacked the concentration and staying power to re-emerge myself into Homeland, Succession or Westworld 3.

So, other than Queen’s Gambit, I’ve been ‘grazing’ nostalgically on favourite episodes of Star Trek TOS, Cosmos (Sagan) and reviewing some of Steve Jobs old interviews and presentations; his return to Apple co-host MacWorld session with Gill Amilio circa 1996 is a hoot, if you’re interested in that sort of thing.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
23 Nov 20

@neilarini said
I've watched the first three episodes of 'Pennyworth' and am loving it. A batman spin off that focuses on Alfred the butler as a young man working in security in London in the sixties and his first meeting with Thomas Wayne.
What network is this on, or is it a streaming service? Which one?

Moves
23 Nov 20

@suzianne said
What network is this on, or is it a streaming service? Which one?
I bought it blu ray (I'm old school).

You can watch it on amazon prime if you've got that. Don't know if you watched 'Gotham' another batman spin off - I loved the first series, felt the second went downhill and I gave up on the third. Pennyworth is made by the same team but it's more grown up.

😏

Moves
23 Nov 20

I'm watching Beth Harmon whom I love πŸ€—

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
23 Nov 20

i'm watching a squirrel dangle from a fence
his balls are stuck between the boards
my dogs are barking madly at the rat
and netflix is being ignored