1. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    30 Oct '19 20:14
    The remains of a vegan meal ..... a plate with an orangey swirly pattern where I mopped up the remnants of baked bean sauce with my last few chips 😋
  2. Standard memberAnderssen
    Legally stoned...
    Moves
    30 Oct '19 20:20
    The remains of a rabbit carcass.
    Bones and grissle...so tasty 😊
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    30 Oct '19 20:30
    @anderssen said
    Sounds like road kill, make sure you cook it well!!!! 😉

-VR
  4. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    30 Oct '19 20:44
    @anderssen said
    Our plump, fluffy bunny now sadly is just bones and and gristle. He’s ten, has a tumour in his knee and hobbles about on 3 legs. Every day we decide whether this should be his last? Do we get him euthanised because he is becoming a nuisance and takes so much extra looking after or do we keep him a little longer because we want to put off the heartbreak of losing our little friend? He eats well, pees if he’s standing on the carpet and needs help with washing his bum .... a bit like you and I may unfortunately be one day? ☚ī¸
  5. Gothenburg
    Moves
    30 Oct '19 20:48
    @drewnogal said
    Our plump, fluffy bunny now sadly is just bones and and gristle. He’s ten, has a tumour in his knee and hobbles about on 3 legs. Every day we decide whether this should be his last? Do we get him euthanised because he is becoming a nuisance and takes so much extra looking after or do we keep him a little longer because we want to put off the heartbreak of losing our little ...[text shortened]... rpet and needs help with washing his bum .... a bit like you and I may unfortunately be one day? ☚ī¸
    Oh, it sounds so sad. What is the most merciful and least selfish thing to do?
  6. Standard memberAnderssen
    Legally stoned...
    Moves
    30 Oct '19 20:48
    @drewnogal

No way.
    I'll die before I get like that.

You should honour the rabbit by eating him.
    I've always wanted a pet rabbit 🤗
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    30 Oct '19 20:53
    @drewnogal said
    Our plump, fluffy bunny now sadly is just bones and and gristle. He’s ten, has a tumour in his knee and hobbles about on 3 legs. Every day we decide whether this should be his last? Do we get him euthanised because he is becoming a nuisance and takes so much extra looking after or do we keep him a little longer because we want to put off the heartbreak of losing our little ...[text shortened]... rpet and needs help with washing his bum .... a bit like you and I may unfortunately be one day? ☚ī¸
    Is the rabbit in pain? A vet could tell you if that is the case I don't have to tell you what the humane thing to do would be. I think you already know the answer. I once had to get the cat of a friend put down. I had to sign a paper to have it euthanised, I don't even like cats and I had a tear trickle down one side of my face, perhaps I had something in my eye.

-VR
  8. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    30 Oct '19 20:56
    @drewnogal said
    Poor little chap.

Sorry to hear that.
  9. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    30 Oct '19 20:57
    @torunn said
    Oh, it sounds so sad. What is the most merciful and least selfish thing to do?
    Well, he’s still eating like there’s no tomorrow and still likes to lick us which is a good sign. Eventually he won’t be able to get around at all or his gut will start to give up so that will be the decider I think. That could be any day or a few weeks I guess so for now I just give him a lot of TLC.
  10. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    30 Oct '19 20:591 edit
    @very-rusty said
    Is the rabbit in pain? A vet could tell you if that is the case I don't have to tell you what the humane thing to do would be. I think you already know the answer. I once had to get the cat of a friend put down. I had to sign a paper to have it euthanised, I don't even like cats and I had a tear trickle down one side of my face, perhaps I had something in my eye.

-VR
    He’s seen the vet 3 times since August and is now on 2 analgesics; one with a little morphine.
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    30 Oct '19 21:02
    @drewnogal said
    Well, he’s still eating like there’s no tomorrow and still likes to lick us which is a good sign. Eventually he won’t be able to get around at all or his gut will start to give up so that will be the decider I think. That could be any day or a few weeks I guess so for now I just give him a lot of TLC.
    So it is a decision that can wait for now.

-VR
  12. Gothenburg
    Moves
    30 Oct '19 21:14
    Right now, with my laptop, waiting for my grandson to go to sleep so that I can have access to my living room. 🙂
  13. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    30 Oct '19 21:16
    an unpopular opinion

a 22 caliber bullet is far less expensive than a veterinarian
    and just as effective
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    30 Oct '19 21:17
    @torunn said
    Right now, with my laptop, waiting for my grandson to go to sleep so that I can have access to my living room. 🙂
    It appears you are already using your laptop! 😉

Are you getting him for the week-end?

-VR
  15. Gothenburg
    Moves
    30 Oct '19 21:18
    @very-rusty said
    It appears you are already using your laptop! 😉

Are you getting him for the week-end?

-VR
    He has been with me since Monday and leaves tomorrow. This week is autumn holiday. The laptop is all I have at the moment, it's in my bedroom.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree