1. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    08 Nov '19 19:02
    @torunn said
    A few bags from my visit to Ikea today, still not unpacked due to lack of storage. 🙂
    Now that sounds like my kitchen! Having acquired a number of gadgets like a deep fat fryer, slow cooker, nutribullet, blender and bread-maker over the past 15 years there’s hardly enough room for my increasing number of ingredients 😫
  2. Gothenburg
    Moves
    08 Nov '19 19:41
    @drewnogal said
    Now that sounds like my kitchen! Having acquired a number of gadgets like a deep fat fryer, slow cooker, nutribullet, blender and bread-maker over the past 15 years there’s hardly enough room for my increasing number of ingredients 😫
    I am a bit unorganized especially in the kitchen, and tidy too so when I get some new things, I never know where to put them because I don't think they match with the rest. 🙂
  3. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    09 Nov '19 10:22
    @torunn said
    A few bags from my visit to Ikea today, still not unpacked due to lack of storage. 🙂
    Back to IKEA for "Storage Solutions" then?
  4. Gothenburg
    Moves
    09 Nov '19 10:26
    @wolfgang59 said
    Back to IKEA for "Storage Solutions" then?
    Ha ha ha 😍 I need to be more organized in my head to manage some structure, maybe I'm a bit lazy too. But they do have everything if you set your mind to it. I'm a big Ikea fan. 🙂
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    11 Nov '19 13:12
    @drewnogal said
    Is making your kitchen bigger an option for you? If not , perhaps think before you buy? 😉

-VR
  6. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    11 Nov '19 13:39
    SNOW.

😲 🙂
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    11 Nov '19 14:15
    @great-big-stees said
    SNOW.

😲 🙂
    That four letter word should be added to the auto mod!!! 😛 😉

Get some salt put down on your driveway if you are going to be shoveling, even if you use a snowblower will make the job much easier.

-VR
  8. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    12 Nov '19 13:41
    @very-rusty said
    That four letter word should be added to the auto mod!!! 😛 😉

Get some salt put down on your driveway if you are going to be shoveling, even if you use a snowblower will make the job much easier.

-VR
    Nah. Salt's bad for the environment and only meant to be used, sparingly, on food and boiling lobsters.
  9. Gothenburg
    Moves
    12 Nov '19 14:00
    @great-big-stees said
    Nah. Salt's bad for the environment and only meant to be used, sparingly, on food and boiling lobsters.
    I see challenges this week-end, as I will have seven canasta friends here for dinner - all of them good cooks, whereas I'm not. No canasta this time - food and wine only.
  10. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    12 Nov '19 14:29
    @torunn said
    I see challenges this week-end, as I will have seven canasta friends here for dinner - all of them good cooks, whereas I'm not. No canasta this time - food and wine only.
    I see that the reason for getting together (canasta) will be of no importance this time, replaced by food and drink. A nice, no not Nice, change from the past. Have fun.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree