General Forum

General Forum

  1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52789
    14 Jul '16 06:38
    I PM'd him twice, he usually answers right away, nothing at all and he timed out a game. Anyone know anything, health problems or something?
  2. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    14 Jul '16 07:27
    Worried here as well.

    He usually sends me unsolicited naughty belfies every week but nothing
    at all for the past 2 or 3 weeks.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52789
    14 Jul '16 07:28
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Worried here as well.

    He usually sends me unsolicited naughty belfies every week but nothing
    at all for the past 2 or 3 weeks.
    I think he has serious health issues.
  4. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    14 Jul '16 07:38
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    I think he has serious health issues.
    I always knew he was not right in the head.

    Or what do you mean? Like, physical? If so, I hope he's fine.

    Anybody here has his phone number? Maybe a call on everybody's
    behalf to inquire about his whereabouts?
  5. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    9651
    14 Jul '16 09:57
    Apparently fell ill and is in the hospital last I heard. Bob had been suffering from medical issues for a number of years. How he held up under the barrage of verbal abuse he was subjected to in these forums for as long as he did is a mystery to me. Someone, or ones, even had the underhanded gall to flood his email with porn. Whoever did it is a lowlife scumbag.
  6. SubscriberFMF
    Main Poster
    This Thread
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29872
    14 Jul '16 10:01
    Originally posted by josephw
    Apparently fell ill and is in the hospital last I heard. Bob had been suffering from medical issues for a number of years. How he held up under the barrage of verbal abuse he was subjected to in these forums for as long as he did is a mystery to me. Someone, or ones, even had the underhanded gall to flood his email with porn. Whoever did it is a lowlife scumbag.
    It's a good thing that you're not trying to score any personal points on the back of his ill health. 🙄
  7. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    9651
    14 Jul '16 10:42
    Originally posted by FMF
    It's a good thing that you're not trying to score any personal points on the back of his ill health. 🙄
    But you'll get yours anyway you can. Like making that chit up. 😠
  8. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    14 Jul '16 10:51
    FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!
  9. Standard memberptobler
    Patzer
    Canberra
    Joined
    16 Oct '06
    Moves
    10140
    14 Jul '16 10:52
    His last posts were on June 23rd....
  10. SubscriberFMF
    Main Poster
    This Thread
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29872
    14 Jul '16 10:57
    Originally posted by josephw
    But you'll get yours anyway you can. Like making that chit up. 😠
    Let's hope he gets better soon.
  11. Standard memberptobler
    Patzer
    Canberra
    Joined
    16 Oct '06
    Moves
    10140
    14 Jul '16 10:59
    Of course ... me too...
  12. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    9651
    14 Jul '16 11:12
    Originally posted by FMF
    Let's hope he gets better soon.
    I'm praying he does.
  13. SubscriberFMF
    Main Poster
    This Thread
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29872
    14 Jul '16 11:14
    Originally posted by josephw
    I'm praying he does.
    I'm sure he'll appreciate that you eventually said something like this.
  14. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    9651
    14 Jul '16 12:18
    Originally posted by FMF
    I'm sure he'll appreciate that you eventually said something like this.
    I'm sure you are.
  15. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    14 Jul '16 12:54
    I hope it is just a gender reassignment surgery.
Back to Top