What is a birthday celebration?

What is a birthday celebration?

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
17 Sep 21

@rookie54 said
mom's birthday was the 15th
she passed nearly two years ago
dad and brother and i had lunch, remembered briefly the quirks the lady had and exhibited regularly, then chatted at length about the gastric issues that we menfolk had in common
momma would have approved

so we attempted to fart in unison, again
this is not as funny as it used to be,
control issues, dontcha know
And momma was looking down and shaken’ her head thinking...nothing changes.🤔😲👍😁😘

Gothenburg

Moves
17 Sep 21

@great-big-stees said
And momma was looking down and shaken’ her head thinking...nothing changes.🤔😲👍😁😘
Some thing never change. My birthday happens to be a significant day, a Nobel Day, December 10. Difficult to forget even if you try. 🙂

Moves
17 Sep 21

@torunn said
Some thing never change. My birthday happens to be a significant day, a Nobel Day, December 10. Difficult to forget even if you try. 🙂
Birth dates and days are only numbers.

Gothenburg

Moves
17 Sep 21

@great-big-stees said
Birth dates and days are only numbers.
We may move in circles, Stees but we will never end up in the same place - we move forward and we change and age and that is the fascination of life. Nobody wants to stay young for ever. Or do we? 🙂

Moves
17 Sep 21

@torunn said
We may move in circles, Stees but we will never end up in the same place - we move forward and we change and age and that is the fascination of life. Nobody wants to stay young for ever. Or do we? 🙂
I sure don’t. I am excited about what lays behind the next “door”.

Gothenburg

Moves
17 Sep 21

@great-big-stees said
I sure don’t. I am excited about what lays behind the next “door”.
What would you like to happen behind the next door?

Moves
17 Sep 21
1 edit

@torunn said
What would you like to happen behind the next door?
A surprise.👍 Just not the Grim Reaper.😉