1. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    03 Jan '21 16:06
    Throw it away? Paint over the rust? Sand it down and then paint over it? Put some glue and feathers on it? Ideas please.
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    03 Jan '21 16:072 edits
    @trev33 said
    Throw it away? Paint over the rust? Sand it down and then paint over it? Put some glue and feathers on it? Ideas please.
    Personally I would throw out an old rusty bucket trev33. Some may keep it as a keeps sake for some unknown reason or simply because they like OLD things!~ 😉

You can't just paint over a rusty bucket you'd have to remove the rust first trev!

-VR
  3. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    03 Jan '21 16:09
    @trev33 said
    use it as an object of meditation
    think of what it once was
    what it is now
    what it's potential is
    be one with the bucket
  4. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    03 Jan '21 16:18
    Put it next to that old, rusty water pump and hope that you'll never have to use it for a barn fire.
  5. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    03 Jan '21 16:23
    I go for the glue and feathers, then use it as a bird scarer.
  6. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    03 Jan '21 16:26
    IT BELONGS IN A MUSEUM!!!

YouTube
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    03 Jan '21 16:29
    @trev33 said
    Make some holes at the bottom, put some top soil and plant some seasoning, thyme parsley chives etc.
  8. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    03 Jan '21 16:36
    @trev33 said
    Why go to all the trouble of trying to repair it...buy a new one.
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    03 Jan '21 16:38
    @great-big-stees said
    Why go to all the trouble of trying to repair it...buy a new one.
    There were a few good ideas better than throwing it away as I would do with it. 😉

-VR
  10. PenTesting
    Moves
    03 Jan '21 16:53
    @very-rusty said
    There were a few good ideas better than throwing it away as I would do with it. 😉

-VR
    Yep, its called the throw away society. In advanced societies people have garage sales to clear away last years junk, to make way for more junk. Much of this junk is good useful items just needing a cleanup or minor repairs.. Where Im from there is no such thing as a garage sale.
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    03 Jan '21 17:01
    @rajk999 said
    Yep, its called the throw away society. In advanced societies people have garage sales to clear away last years junk, to make way for more junk. Much of this junk is good useful items just needing a cleanup or minor repairs.. Where Im from there is no such thing as a garage sale.
    And here I thought they had garage sales because they needed the money. If they don't why not just give the junk to people who actually want it for free?

-VR
  12. PenTesting
    Moves
    03 Jan '21 17:09
    @very-rusty said
    And here I thought they had garage sales because they needed the money. If they don't why not just give the junk to people who actually want it for free?

-VR
    Actually they have garage sales because they have junk to sell. Some people never have enough money.
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    03 Jan '21 20:20
    @rajk999 said
    Actually they have garage sales because they have junk to sell. Some people never have enough money.
    This is true, some people do really need the money and can't give it away. So I am correct in saying the garage sale is to collect some needed dollars.

-VR
  14. PenTesting
    Moves
    03 Jan '21 22:27
    @trev33 said
    Depends, would that be an ordinary rusty bucket or a Very Rusty bucket.... 😀
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    03 Jan '21 22:33
    @rajk999 said
    Depends, would that be an ordinary rusty bucket or a Very Rusty bucket.... 😀
    You're starting to walk a fine line, but continue sometimes nice to give a person enough rope to hang their own selves. 😉

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree