1. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    04 Jul '16 22:30
    Iv'e decided to go back on a diet. I lost about 20lbs a couple of months ago, but i think I need to lose a few more. My new way of doing this is to Have Porridge or Muesli for Break fast, then a healthy sandwich for lunch (usually multi seed bread, with salad), and a bowl of Ramen with peas, sweetcorn, and an egg in it for dinner. I do this on a work day, and my days off are a little more easy going.

My question..Do you guys know anything else i could add to the ramen to mix things up a bit? I thought about maybe chicken breast, or a bit of carrot, but they'd really have to be cooked before being added.
  2. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    05 Jul '16 01:281 edit
    How does stir-fry noodles sound? Stir fry up some meat strips or cubes, add some fresh vegetables such as carrot, onion, celery, peas, some garlic and a little oriental seasonings including soy sauce and sesame oil, and when it's all looking about ready to eat, add the already cooked and drained ramen noodles. Sounds good to me, but I don't know if it will help with losing a few pounds.
  3. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    05 Jul '16 04:591 edit
    It all sounds really good, and reading this is making me hungry again. I ate a pretty good sized meal a couple of hours ago but now I want to chow down again. Maybe a cheese stick and crackers will be enough. And some juice... and a couple of fried eggs.

And then cottage cheese with ketchup.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree