1. Playing with matches
    Moves
    18 Aug '17 03:00
    I once saw a man get beaten unmercifully with a large black dildo. You know the kind, the ones with the balls and suction cup bottom. The biker giving the beating stuck the suction cup dong on the large Hispanic gentleman's exposed belly after knocking him out cold. It was truly a sight to behold and one that will haunt me.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    18 Aug '17 03:11
    Originally posted by @hand-of-hecate
    I once saw a man get beaten unmercifully with a large black dildo. You know the kind, the ones with the balls and suction cup bottom. The biker giving the beating stuck the suction cup dong on the large Hispanic gentleman's exposed belly after knocking him out cold. It was truly a sight to behold and one that will haunt me.
    How long did it take for you to recover?
  3. Playing with matches
    Moves
    18 Aug '17 03:28
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    How long did it take for you to recover?
    I was traumatized for some time.
  4. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    18 Aug '17 07:33
    Originally posted by @hand-of-hecate
    Once saw a man on the tube eating a raw cauliflower. That was pretty weird.

But it didn't haunt me.
  5. The World
    Moves
    18 Aug '17 08:00
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Once saw a man on the tube eating a raw cauliflower. That was pretty weird.

But it didn't haunt me.
    I was once sat in a church, watching a colleague getting married, when my daughter (then perhaps 5) pointed at a man a few pews in front of us and laughed out loud.

It was an older man, perhaps 60s, with a bald head and then an extraordinary long, strongly ginger, pony tail all the way down to his bottom.

Out of the mouth of babes and all that...
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    18 Aug '17 11:01
    My wife and I are from Venice Beach California and one time at the beach I saw a small airplane, like a Cessena, towing the strangest looking contraption I ever saw, it was bright green but like a giant tinker toy, it must have been, think in retrospect, have been a very strangely shaped helium balloon but it was bigger than the little plane and it was towing it maybe 100 feet off the ground like a hundred feet into the beach parallel and just flew off going north and I was gapping at it awestruck, with absolutely no idea just what the hell that thing was, a spindally construct with struts hanging out and such, crazy.
  7. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    18 Aug '17 21:06
    Now that we have Youtube all the crazy events I've witnessed seem quite normal!
  8. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    19 Aug '17 00:14
    There was something disgustingly fascinating that grabbed my attention. I discovered a huge fat slug attached to the inside of a snail's shell by a stringy thread; having sucked almost it's entire contents out. The weird bit was that I felt sorry for the snail.
  9. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    19 Aug '17 03:32
    Originally posted by @drewnogal
    There was something disgustingly fascinating that grabbed my attention. I discovered a huge fat slug attached to the inside of a snail's shell by a stringy thread; having sucked almost it's entire contents out. The weird bit was that I felt sorry for the snail.
    What were you doing sucking a snail's shell?
  10. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    19 Aug '17 08:28
    Originally posted by @wolfgang59
    What were you doing sucking a snail's shell?
    Are you suggesting I'm weird?
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Aug '17 09:09
    Once when I was in Glastonbury the cloud cover was very weird, it looked like bubble-wrap.
  12. Joined
    01 Apr '05
    Moves
    19 Aug '17 09:25
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Once when I was in Glastonbury the cloud cover was very weird, it looked like bubble-wrap.
    Yeah, that would be mammatus cloud - spectacular alright. Or maybe you were smoking something herby?
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Aug '17 10:041 edit
    Originally posted by @larkie
    Yeah, that would be mammatus cloud - spectacular alright. Or maybe you were smoking something herby?
    Hey yes that was it, thanks!

Very weird. Here's a link to google images that may work...

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=mammatus+clouds&prmd=ivn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi_w93PhePVAhVEDMAKHc-BCGsQ_AUIECgB&biw=1024&bih=649
  14. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    19 Aug '17 11:18
    Fed another mouse to the gopher snake, but this time the mouse ate the snake to death. Saw a video of a deer catching and eating a fish.
  15. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    19 Aug '17 11:332 edits
    Out of curiosity, I once attended a Billy Graham event, you know, the circus-tent style American televangelism spectacle. Only, I wasn't there -- it had been piped via live satellite link to other countries. We were all sitting in an auditorium looking up at a huge monitor with Graham imploring people to approach his podium and declare Jesus their saviour. So, people in the auditorium were approaching this glowing monitor screen and shouting that they'd received the Lord, hallelujah! Weird.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree