1. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    14 Dec '12 08:06
    What's Your Beef?

* With the possible exception of Stouffer's Macaroni and Cheese, frozen entrees stateside are loaded with bad boy chemicals and are tasteless.
    -
  2. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    14 Dec '12 08:55
    Rare - medium rare rib-eye steak please.
  3. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    14 Dec '12 12:47
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    [b]What's Your Beef?

* With the possible exception of Stouffer's Macaroni and Cheese, frozen entrees stateside are loaded with bad boy chemicals and are tasteless.
    -[/b]
    You made exceptions, so everyone gets to also.
  4. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    14 Dec '12 14:07
    Originally posted by apathist

You made exceptions, so everyone gets to also.
    Of course. Even in 2012 exceptions still deliniate the facts from the wrong headed opinions,

as with butchering a steer to get to the edible meat (though not to 'rare' for sir trev).
    -
  5. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    14 Dec '12 14:101 edit
    * Contemporary Slang that's gratuitously off-color. Why must some people's children insist on stooping to be heard?
  6. Standard memberCrowley
    Not Aleister
    Control room
    Moves
    14 Dec '12 16:12
    Originally posted by Trev33
    Rare - medium rare rib-eye steak please.
    *saliva dripping*
  7. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    14 Dec '12 16:322 edits
    * Excessive disregard for the correct use of (written and spoken) language at times concerns me. For example, drivers licenses show full name, date of birth, height, weight, present address and "Sex" with the options of 'Male' or 'Female'. Occurs to my linguistic funny bone that the correct word would be "Gender". Right? Right. Suppose the change is legislated... that same night (all over the known world) guys and gals would be hanging out in hot cafes, lounges and discos saying things like, "So Harry, hows your gender life?" and/or "Hey, guys, that Kathleen and Cynthia sure are gendery." Ha,
  8. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    14 Dec '12 17:02
    * Excessive disregard for the correct use of (written and spoken) language at times concerns me. For example, drivers licenses show full name, date of birth, height, weight, present address and "Sex" with the options of 'Male' or 'Female'. Occurs to my linguistic funny bone that the correct word would be "Gender". Right? Right. Suppose the change is leg ...[text shortened]... ur gender life?" and/or "Hey, guys, that Kathleen and Cynthia sure are gendery." Ha,
    Let's leave that one as is OK? What we need to change is Customer Service Representative back to teller. Or Product Placement Engineer back to stockboy/girl.
  9. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    14 Dec '12 17:26
    * Excessive disregard for the correct use of (written and spoken) language at times concerns me. For example, drivers licenses show full name, date of birth, height, weight, present address and "Sex" with the options of 'Male' or 'Female'. Occurs to my linguistic funny bone that the correct word would be "Gender". Right? Right. Suppose the change is leg ...[text shortened]... ur gender life?" and/or "Hey, guys, that Kathleen and Cynthia sure are gendery." Ha,
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_and_gender_distinction

Sex is annotated as different from gender in the Oxford English Dictionary where it says sex "tends now to refer to biological differences, while . . . [gender] often refers to cultural or social ones."
  10. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    14 Dec '12 18:01
    Originally posted by JS357
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_and_gender_distinction

Sex is annotated as different from gender in the Oxford English Dictionary where it says sex "tends now to refer to biological differences, while . . . [gender] often refers to cultural or social ones."
    Hmm... wonder what we ever did without wiki. Thanks.

* Men's shave lotion used to have the fragrance of men's shave lotion; now it doesn't. Ugh.
    -
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    14 Dec '12 20:43
    Not enough GB threads. 😉
  12. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    14 Dec '12 20:44
    Of course. Even in 2012 exceptions still deliniate the facts from the wrong headed opinions,

as with butchering a steer to get to the edible meat (though not to 'rare' for sir trev).
    -
    You can dress game? I want you in our camp. I'm a good shot, but am sqeamish.
  13. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    14 Dec '12 21:14
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Not enough GB threads. 😉
    Get out of here. Go back to bed or I'll call the cops!
  14. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    14 Dec '12 21:17
    Originally posted by apathist
    You can dress game? I want you in our camp. I'm a good shot, but am sqeamish.
    Fast learner wants in. Also able to spin yarnsReveal Hidden Content
    almost said, threads
    well into the night and find edible berries in the woods.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Dec '12 22:28
    My beef is - pork.

1. quick, perhaps om my kitchen grill:

strip steak, salted and peppered grilled on butter
    with a lot of salad

2. something for aristocracy, for example for Hubert knight of the Puff pastry
    Mustard pork tenderloin

and - Danish way of roasting pork
    Flæskesteg

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree