1. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    08 Nov '19 16:41
    @very-rusty said
    Hell you can stick the phone in a pocket providing your pockets are big enough.

-VR
    So now I'm wondering how big your phone is. Do you have to walk lopsided because of the weight? Couldn't you just get a regular-size phone like everyone else has? 😉
  2. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    08 Nov '19 16:41
    @very-rusty said
    Most have the internet on their phones these days goad, saves carrying around a laptop....Hell you can stick the phone in a pocket providing your pockets are big enough. I can access everything on my phone that I can on my main computer which is a tower built from scratch so all parts are replaceable if something goes wrong.

My monitor for my tower is 26 inches very lar ...[text shortened]... on all of them are way too small for my liking!!! 😉 I feel safe where ever I happen to be!

-VR
    don't look but someone is starring at you
  3. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    08 Nov '19 17:55
    @very-rusty said
    Most have the internet on their phones these days goad, saves carrying around a laptop....Hell you can stick the phone in a pocket providing your pockets are big enough. I can access everything on my phone that I can on my main computer which is a tower built from scratch so all parts are replaceable if something goes wrong.

My monitor for my tower is 26 inches very lar ...[text shortened]... on all of them are way too small for my liking!!! 😉 I feel safe where ever I happen to be!

-VR
    Yes, I have the internet on my mobile. (Obviously).

But like you said, the screen is too small. (For chess anyway). And only a fool is nonchalant about the dangers of theft.
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    08 Nov '19 19:43
    @caesar-salad said
    So now I'm wondering how big your phone is. Do you have to walk lopsided because of the weight? Couldn't you just get a regular-size phone like everyone else has? 😉
    Fits in my pocket same as everyone else's, doesn't yours?

-VR
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    08 Nov '19 19:44
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Yes, I have the internet on my mobile. (Obviously).

But like you said, the screen is too small. (For chess anyway). And only a fool is nonchalant about the dangers of theft.
    Only people scared they can't protect their phones or laptops would afraid of theft.

I can see why you would be afraid, doesn't make you a fool though only SCARED!!! 😛 😉

-VR
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    08 Nov '19 19:46
    @lemondrop said
    don't look but someone is starring at you
    Watch you don't get hacked gerty!.....Lots of that going on lately!

-VR
  7. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    08 Nov '19 20:54
    @very-rusty said
    Only people scared they can't protect their phones or laptops would afraid of theft.

I can see why you would be afraid, doesn't make you a fool though only SCARED!!! 😛 😉

-VR
    What are you on about? In a public place it only takes one toerag to grab your phone or laptop while you're otherwise distracted.
  8. Gothenburg
    Moves
    08 Nov '19 21:05
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    What are you on about? In a public place it only takes one toerag to grab your phone or laptop while you're otherwise distracted.
    You have to be very careful in crowdy places or you might find yourself without a wallet, purse or cellphone and you haven't noticed a thing.
  9. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    08 Nov '19 21:13
    @very-rusty said
    Fits in my pocket same as everyone else's, doesn't yours?

-VR
    Yes, but I usually leave mine at home on my desk and treat it like a land-line. With the ringer off. 😉
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    08 Nov '19 22:12
    @caesar-salad said
    Yes, but I usually leave mine at home on my desk and treat it like a land-line. With the ringer off. 😉
    I pretty much have mine off too (but on me in case of an emergency) when I am out, as I prefer to talk to real people about different issues going on. I called the Liberal minority. I also said down the road Peter Mackay would end up leader of PC's and if he does, will become the next Prime Minister of Canada. For now Peter Mackay is saying he is backing the leader they now have, but spoke harshly about him in Washington saying it was like missing an open net in Hockey, and a few more not so complimetary things.

England having their first winter election in 97 years I think someone said.

Lets not even talk about what is going on in the U.S.A.!!!! 😉

-VR
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    08 Nov '19 22:14
    @torunn said
    You have to be very careful in crowdy places or you might find yourself without a wallet, purse or cellphone and you haven't noticed a thing.
    Actually you always have to be aware of where you are and your surroundings. Don't have to be scared about it though, just careful. 😉

-VR
  12. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    08 Nov '19 22:21
    @very-rusty said
    Actually you always have to be aware of where you are and your surroundings. Don't have to be scared about it though, just careful.
    It's only scary when there are jerks like you around.
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    08 Nov '19 22:23
    @handyandy said
    It's only scary when there are jerks like you around.
    Andy, you hate or very much dislike my persona on here, you'd love me in person telling everyone what a great guy I was!!! 😛 😉

-VR
  14. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    08 Nov '19 22:26
    @very-rusty said
    Andy, you hate or very much dislike my persona on here, you'd love me in person telling everyone what a great guy I was!!!
    You don't qualify to be a persona.
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    08 Nov '19 22:33
    @handyandy said
    You don't qualify to be a persona.
    Andy I suggest you look up what persona means! 😛 😉

You have one yourself, in the real world you are a kind, mild mannered gentleman according to your old buddy Phlabs!!! 😉

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree