General Forum

General Forum

  1. Subscriberdivegeester
    Racist, apparently
    Dumnonia
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    88343
    30 Jun '13 08:59
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Easily pleased is easily quietened 😛
  2. Dublin Ireland
    Joined
    31 Oct '12
    Moves
    14235
    30 Jun '13 12:15
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    The only wag I like is the tail of a friendly dog.
  3. Subscriberrookie54online
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Joined
    09 Mar '08
    Moves
    138527
    30 Jun '13 13:47
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    while this is possibly true, too many variables exist for an accurate determination at this time...

    how many of the present waggers have had to take medicine for a headache, today???
  4. New Braunfels, Texas
    Joined
    22 Aug '07
    Moves
    68994
    30 Jun '13 14:15
    <Who moans the loudest?>

    Well, I guess that would be Lin over at Suzy Wong's House of Ill Repute. At least that is what I have been told. 😳
  5. Subscriberrookie54online
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Joined
    09 Mar '08
    Moves
    138527
    30 Jun '13 20:23
    Originally posted by MontyMoose
    <Who moans the loudest?>

    Well, I guess that would be Lin over at Suzy Wong's House of Ill Repute. At least that is what I have been told. 😳
    that reminds me of the time i was asked if i could tell the difference between a vitamin and a hormone...

    since i am but a poor, addled-headed rookie, i replied that i could not...

    i was informed that it was impossible to hear a vitamin...
  6. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10323
    30 Jun '13 20:27
    Originally posted by rookie54
    that reminds me of the time i was asked if i could tell the difference between a vitamin and a hormone...

    since i am but a poor, addled-headed rookie, i replied that i could not...

    i was informed that it was impossible to hear a vitamin...
    😵
  7. Subscriberdivegeester
    Racist, apparently
    Dumnonia
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    88343
    30 Jun '13 20:36
    Originally posted by rookie54
    that reminds me of the time i was asked if i could tell the difference between a vitamin and a hormone...

    since i am but a poor, addled-headed rookie, i replied that i could not...

    i was informed that it was impossible to hear a vitamin...
    Ha!
  8. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Joined
    05 Feb '11
    Moves
    9664
    30 Jun '13 22:191 edit
    I heard how to make a hormone.

    Leave without paying.
  9. New Braunfels, Texas
    Joined
    22 Aug '07
    Moves
    68994
    01 Jul '13 02:42
    Hey! I made the original joke and I don't even get a thumbs up from you copy-cat chowderheads? 😠
  10. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    01 Jul '13 02:50
    Originally posted by MontyMoose
    Hey! I made the original joke and I don't even get a thumbs up from you copy-cat chowderheads? 😠
    Hey, Moose, do cowboys still moan in Texas when their camp fires flicker out?
  11. Joined
    22 Dec '11
    Moves
    19526
    01 Jul '13 08:36
    Originally posted by rookie54
    while this is possibly true, too many variables exist for an accurate determination at this time...

    how many of the present waggers have had to take medicine for a headache, today???
    Yeah thanks to all the anti wag bitchin that they have to endure.
  12. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    01 Jul '13 09:16
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Today

    Dear Drewn O. Gal, is it true that Alpha Female WAGGERS need more love than either Alpha or Beta Male Waggers do?

    ~Wabbit

    P.S. Oh, never mind. You wouldn't tell meeee anyway.
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35782
    01 Jul '13 14:38
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Today

    Dear Drewn O. Gal, is it true that Alpha Female WAGGERS need more love than either Alpha or Beta Male Waggers do?

    ~Wabbit

    P.S. Oh, never mind. You wouldn't tell meeee anyway.
    That's because it is a SECWET!
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35782
    01 Jul '13 14:39
    Ok, sorry, when I came in here I thought this was about something else.

    😳
  15. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Joined
    23 Sep '06
    Moves
    18031
    01 Jul '13 14:43
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Ok, sorry, when I came in here I thought this was about something else.

    😳
    Hijack it.
Back to Top