1. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    31 Oct '15 11:57
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    don't worry sweetcheeks
    we'll be civil and dull
    I don't think it's possible to be as dull as the GF denizens like to be.

Anyone for I Spy?
  2. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    31 Oct '15 12:02
    Originally posted by Startreader
    I don't think it's possible to be as dull as the GF denizens like to be.

Anyone for I Spy?
    It's a whole new world in here. Lots of lost souls meandering around in a daze playing mindless word games. Has life really become that dull for these lost souls?
  3. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    31 Oct '15 12:12
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    It's a whole new world in here. Lots of lost souls meandering around in a daze playing mindless word games. Has life really become that dull for these lost souls?
    Maybe they're zombies. Or merely doomed to haunt a forum by wandering around in some kind of shadow-world where everything is in tones of grey?
  4. SubscriberWycombe Al
    greatest site
    or just a tribute
    Moves
    31 Oct '15 12:17
    those in the GF have not yet found their true home, i've had to start reading the sports forum
  5. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    31 Oct '15 13:27

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    31 Oct '15 13:37
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Ba-zinga! 🙂
  7. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    31 Oct '15 13:49
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    It would be a start but you'd have to do some radial treatment to the personality. Brain rot from an extended period squatting in this forum may have set in. But hey.....you sound like a nice guy, still hope for you yet.
  8. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    31 Oct '15 13:51
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Ba-zinga! 🙂
    No Bra-zinga sweetie.
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    31 Oct '15 13:55
    Originally posted by moonbus
    Maybe there should be an unmoderated forum for offensiveness (UFO) where people would expect to be offended and therefore not be offended when they were offended.
    That way, those who like word games and mutual congratulation could keep the GF going without feeling invaded by aliens.
    I think this is root of the problem for some of these people.

They saw the Clans Forum as that UFO and that attracted a bunch of people who just wanted to rag on each other. But some people think the Clans system is a joke and they took advantage of some loopholes in the system and got busted, and some others are still getting away with similar antics. Some other people alerted a ton of posts and said that they were offended just so they could "close them down".

And now some of the more vocal ones who liked the incessant bickering are here with us, and 1) they feel like they should be allowed to get away with saying anything, like they did in the Clans forum, and 2) they feel like they got shafted by the few who purposefully "closed down the forum" with all the alerts.

And that's about where it stands now. In a perfect world, before the Clans forum reopens, there should probably be a revamp of the Clans system so that people will have to work a whole lot harder than they do now to screw it up and so that they can be properly busted when they try.
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    31 Oct '15 13:55
    It would be a start but you'd have to do some radial treatment to the personality. Brain rot from an extended period squatting in this forum may have set in. But hey.....you sound like a nice guy, still hope for you yet.
    She's not a guy, "sweetie".
  11. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    31 Oct '15 13:59
    She's not a guy, "sweetie".
    Thanks cutie, she sounded like a guy. Easy mistake to make on a faceless and sexless forum. My bad.
  12. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    31 Oct '15 14:06
    I think this is root of the problem for some of these people.

They saw the Clans Forum as that UFO and that attracted a bunch of people who just wanted to rag on each other. But some people think the Clans system is a joke and they took advantage of some loopholes in the system and got busted, and some others are still getting away with similar antics. ...[text shortened]... ot harder than they do now to screw it up and so that they can be properly busted when they try.
    Clan refugees are definitely not saying anything like they did in the clan forum. I have not seen a single nasty post from a former clan forum poster but have seen quite a few from General forum posters. It's not our fault that we've been pushed into this cutting edge excitement plus forum. If they give us back our drab little forum we may toddle on back there. Maybe. The excitement of this forum is definitely euphoric.
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    31 Oct '15 14:09
    Thanks cutie, she sounded like a guy. Easy mistake to make on a faceless and sexless forum. My bad.
    Her talking about her breasts in a push up bra didn't clue you in?
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    31 Oct '15 14:13
    Clan refugees are definitely not saying anything like they did in the clan forum. I have not seen a single nasty post from a former clan forum poster but have seen quite a few from General forum posters. It's not our fault that we've been pushed into this cutting edge excitement plus forum. If they give us back our drab little forum we may toddle on back there. Maybe. The excitement of this forum is definitely euphoric.
    No, they've only started numerous threads whinging about the forum shutdown even though they were told those threads would be deleted and then they whinged about that. But I still don't see anyone getting banned like the FM said he would do if they persisted. We just don't understand why y'all are allowed to turn the GF into a cesspool like you did with the CF.
  15. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    31 Oct '15 14:13
    Her talking about her breasts in a push up bra didn't clue you in?
    I thought she was referring to my pic.......sorry dumb old clan forum poster. I'm not real quick on the uptake. We're only used to wasting each other not thinking. Don't worry.....we'll warm up after a few months on here I'm sure. .

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree