Originally posted by radioactive69
    He was assimilated?
    Yes, by Species 479484 (tribbles).
  2. Subscribermoonbus
    รœber-Nerd
    Moves
    01 Nov '15 16:28
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    Not able, due to my non sub scum status, to join a clan I have a question. Do the individual clans have forums and if so, like the clubs forums, are they only "moderated" by the clan leader? Perhaps you could, if my question is answered in the affirmative, use those same 10 words with gay abandon with no fear of any kind of reprisals there. Oh hang on they need to be used against "enemy" clans right? ๐Ÿ˜›
    Gay abandon? Repraisals?? Shhhh ! ... don't let Seitse know ... we'll never get this forum back again if he finds out.
  3. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    01 Nov '15 16:32
    Not able, due to my non sub scum status, to join a clan I have a question. Do the individual clans have forums and if so, like the clubs forums, are they only "moderated" by the clan leader? Perhaps you could, if my question is answered in the affirmative, use those same 10 words with gay abandon with no fear of any kind of reprisals there. Oh hang on they need to be used against "enemy" clans right? ๐Ÿ˜›
    Yeah.....there are private clan forums. Some are pretty active, others very inactive. No moderation in the private clan forums. There were no real enemy clans in there, more like a few enemy players. There were 4 or 5 players who's sole purpose in life was to stop Metallica winning at any cost. Honestly, you wouldn't believe some of the tactics these few players stooped to to achieve this aim. Even though I am not in Metallica or aligned to them in any way I hate people who use the most unsporting tactics to win at all costs. Those few I put to the sword.
  4. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    01 Nov '15 16:34
    Originally posted by moonbus
    Yes, by Species 479484 (tribbles).
    Tribbles were cute. At least I think they were. Were they the little fluffy things that bred like mice? So cute.
  5. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    01 Nov '15 16:36
    Yeah.....there are private clan forums. Some are pretty active, others very inactive. No moderation in the private clan forums. There were no real enemy clans in there, more like a few enemy players. There were 4 or 5 players who's sole purpose in life was to stop Metallica winning at any cost. Honestly, you wouldn't believe some of the tactics these f ...[text shortened]... te people who use the most unsporting tactics to win at all costs. Those few I put to the sword.
    Careful buddy dont use the C word.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    We don't have a clan forum, anyone that talks too much isn't fitted out for a life on the highway, we just drink beer and play chess. Easy life.
  7. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    Originally posted by moonbus
    Gay abandon? Repraisals?? Shhhh ! ... don't let Seitse know ... we'll never get this forum back again if he finds out.
    He stuck his head in the clan forum for a short time but we railroaded him out of there quick smart. He's still probably licking his wounds from that little stint.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Nov '15 16:37
    Tribbles were cute. At least I think they were. Were they the little fluffy things that bred like mice? So cute.
    you are thinking of weebles surely?
  9. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    01 Nov '15 16:37
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    We don't have a clan forum, anyone that talks too much isn't fitted out for a life on the highway, we just drink beer and play chess. Easy life.
    Easy games too if your current win is anything to go by.
  10. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    01 Nov '15 16:40
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    you are thinking of weebles surely?
    Not sure exactly what they were called. I remember they originally appeared on Star Trek TOS then reappeared in one of the other series. Cute fluffy things that drank fuel or something and bred like lice.
  11. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    01 Nov '15 17:02
    Yeah.....there are private clan forums. Some are pretty active, others very inactive. No moderation in the private clan forums. There were no real enemy clans in there, more like a few enemy players. There were 4 or 5 players who's sole purpose in life was to stop Metallica winning at any cost. Honestly, you wouldn't believe some of the tactics these f ...[text shortened]... te people who use the most unsporting tactics to win at all costs. Those few I put to the sword.
    In no way am I against such a tactic, the sword bit I mean. Winning at all costs seems very anti Marquess of Queensberry and perhaps more suited to MMA than chess.
  12. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    01 Nov '15 17:08
    In no way am I against such a tactic, the sword bit I mean. Winning at all costs seems very anti Marquess of Queensberry and perhaps more suited to MMA than chess.
    You wouldn't believe how the few have ruined the whole system for the majority. The degree of unsporting tactics used by these few would curl your toes. How anyone can get satisfaction of winning in this manner is beyond me. These few believe in hollow victories if it means knocking Metallica off their lofty perch. Someone must have done something to them as children to instil this attitude. I'd hate to think of what.
  13. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    01 Nov '15 17:11
    You wouldn't believe how the few have ruined the whole system for the majority. The degree of unsporting tactics used by these few would curl your toes. How anyone can get satisfaction of winning in this manner is beyond me. These few believe in hollow victories if it means knocking Metallica off their lofty perch. Someone must have done something to them as children to instil this attitude. I'd hate to think of what.
    Perhaps a, "If ya can't beat 'em, join 'em attitude might be a better option". There is no real satisfaction in winning by 'cheating' at anything. It's kinda like lying...the truth will out.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Nov '15 17:121 edit
    We play to win the game! ๐Ÿ˜€

YouTube
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Nov '15 17:16
    Not sure exactly what they were called. I remember they originally appeared on Star Trek TOS then reappeared in one of the other series. Cute fluffy things that drank fuel or something and bred like lice.
    Stardweeb will know, she knows everything Treky.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree