1. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    01 Nov '15 02:35
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    It's a whole new world in here. Lots of lost souls meandering around in a daze playing mindless word games. Has life really become that dull for these lost souls?
    Hmmm. One "man's" treasure is another's trash and vice versa. I now wish I'd foraged in the clans forum to see if there were any treasures.
  2. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    01 Nov '15 07:34
    Originally posted by Startreader
    I don't think it's possible to be as dull as the GF denizens like to be.

Anyone for I Spy?
    So, the hooligans have crashed the bingo party. (Too bad your stadium got trashed.) Behave yourselves and maybe we'll let you have a shot of caffeine in your prune juice.

B 12. Anyone for B 12?
  3. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    01 Nov '15 13:41
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    Hmmm. One "man's" treasure is another's trash and vice versa. I now wish I'd foraged in the clans forum to see if there were any treasures.
    you would have found gold, diamonds, and dirt...
    but,
    you have a sensitive soul, dear stees, and yer liver would begin to deteriorate,
    soon after reading the messages of satan's minions...
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Nov '15 15:283 edits

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

5. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Taken by aliens
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    01 Nov '15 15:48
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Dude, clans are soooo last week. Now it's all about the word games.

*You will be assimilated.
  6. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    01 Nov '15 15:51
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Dude, clans are soooo last week. Now it's all about the word games.

*You will be assimilated.
    Us dumb clan folk have a very limited vocabulary though. Mainly confined to swear words and cursing. These word games are far beyond our meagre comprehension. Can you dumb them down a bit so that we can join in? Maybe a vulgar word thread or something.
  7. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Taken by aliens
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    01 Nov '15 15:54
    Us dumb clan folk have a very limited vocabulary though. Mainly confined to swear words and cursing. These word games are far beyond our meagre comprehension. Can you dumb them down a bit so that we can join in? Maybe a vulgar word thread or something.
    We are Borg, you will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.
  8. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    01 Nov '15 15:55
    Been there, done that. Where have you been? Oh wait, the clans forum...forgot.
  9. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    01 Nov '15 15:58
    We are Borg, you will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.
    I hate to tell you this but the Borg got whipped. We assimilated them after decapitating your Queen. Beware the clan forum minions !!!
  10. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    01 Nov '15 15:59
    Been there, done that. Where have you been? Oh wait, the clans forum...forgot.
    Yeah.....you only need a vocabulary of about 10 words to post in there.
  11. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    01 Nov '15 16:02
    Yeah.....you only need a vocabulary of about 10 words to post in there.
    I see you have surpassed that number and is that the reason you've joined us here or were you asked to leave because of your obvious word skill set?
  12. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Taken by aliens
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    01 Nov '15 16:04
    I hate to tell you this but the Borg got whipped. We assimilated them after decapitating your Queen. Beware the clan forum minions !!!
    You were indeed powerful in your own land, but that land has now gone. The force no longer abides in you.

Obi-Wan never told you what happened to your father....
  13. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    01 Nov '15 16:07
    I see you have surpassed that number and is that the reason you've joined us here or were you asked to leave because of your obvious word skill set?
    Not really. The 10 words I'm talking about can't be used in here but flew around the clan forum with gay abandon. I'm more implying that you could survive in there using only those 10 words. If I recall correctly I've used every one of those on McTayo.
  14. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    01 Nov '15 16:08
    You were indeed powerful in your own land, but that land has now gone. The force no longer abides in you.

Obi-Wan never told you what happened to your father....
    He was assimilated?
  15. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    01 Nov '15 16:21
    Not really. The 10 words I'm talking about can't be used in here but flew around the clan forum with gay abandon. I'm more implying that you could survive in there using only those 10 words. If I recall correctly I've used every one of those on McTayo.
    Not able, due to my non sub scum status, to join a clan I have a question. Do the individual clans have forums and if so, like the clubs forums, are they only "moderated" by the clan leader? Perhaps you could, if my question is answered in the affirmative, use those same 10 words with gay abandon with no fear of any kind of reprisals there. Oh hang on they need to be used against "enemy" clans right? 😛

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree