1. Standard memberCalJustonline
    It is what it is
    Pretoria
    Moves
    15 Nov '14 07:56
    Originally posted by hakima
    That is really me in the profile. 🙂

I would love to talk about Sufi philosophy, but my posts tended to get buried faster than I found I could respond. Part of that is really my own fault. My focus is back on school again. Hopefully winter break will allow me enough time (between filling out grad school applications) to participate more.
    I bow to your outer and inner beauty 🙂. Pleased to meet you.

Thanks again also for your profile quote. Rumi is really profound.

Will wait for the winter break then. The SF has become largely boring with fundamentalists (dasa at one extreme, RJH and sonship at the other) shouting into the wind, neither taking a breath to hear the other.

Go in peace, friend.
  2. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    15 Nov '14 09:32
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    In fact anything you post in some way represents what you are and how you think.
    I couldn't come up with a lot of things people do post in their profiles.

The same is true of course for their postings to forums. They can only post what is encompassed in their minds.

And playing the fool is not that easy, it takes a real fool to do it convincingly.
    Insightful.
  3. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    15 Nov '14 10:23
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    In fact anything you post in some way represents what you are and how you think.
    I couldn't come up with a lot of things people do post in their profiles.

The same is true of course for their postings to forums. They can only post what is encompassed in their minds.

And playing the fool is not that easy, it takes a real fool to do it convincingly.
    I hope I don't disappoint.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree