1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    21 Feb '21 00:041 edit
    @InstantKarma777
    I would like to meet you face to face someday, play some tunes, drink some Guinness or Killians🙂
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    21 Feb '21 09:45
    @fmf said
    But you decided not to call out @Phil_A_Dork for his racism, didn't you. You chose to equate his racism with my pushing back against his racism, didn't you?
    For page after boring page.
  3. Joined
    03 Apr '19
    Moves
    21 Feb '21 11:07
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Ohmygod... I see a lot of whining here.
    Women have to lighten up, IMO, and learn to laugh stuff off. I think the reason
    why they can't is because they are insecure.

When blond jokes were going around, Swedes laughed at them and made up more themselves!

lighten up. so sensitive.
    That's a little unfair Earl. It basically says that you either have to take a joke at your expense or else you are the problem. Is the only way for people to avoid being the problem to keep taking it at their expense even if they feel it has crossed a line and the motivation is not entirely humour or even disguised as humour??

If everything in these forums were clearly humour then people who can't take a joke should lighten up, but I frequently don't see humour here. (BTW this bit's a general comment and not a response to what you said)
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Feb '21 11:11
    @suzianne said
    For page after boring page.
    I think it was an interesting exchange. Do you think your contribution bettered mine?
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Feb '21 11:15
    @relentless-red said
    That's a little unfair Earl. It basically says that you either have to take a joke at your expense or else you are the problem. Is the only way for people to avoid being the problem to keep taking it at their expense even if they feel it has crossed a line and the motivation is not entirely humour or even disguised as humour??If everything in these forums were clearly ...[text shortened]... uently don't see humour here. (BTW this bit's a general comment and not a response to what you said)
    You're sounding rather humourless and a bit sanctimonious to me here, pretty much as usual. If you think you are demonstrating what you think is good posting, I will leave it to others to emulate you.
  6. Joined
    03 Apr '19
    Moves
    21 Feb '21 11:19
    @fmf said
    You're sounding rather humourless and a bit sanctimonious to me here, pretty much as usual. If you think you are demonstrating what you think is good posting, I will leave it to others to emulate you.
    Right on cue to illustrate the exact point I am making. I thank you.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Feb '21 11:21
    @relentless-red said
    Right on cue to illustrate the exact point I am making. I thank you.
    No, I don't think I am illustrating the point you think you were making. You don't appear to have much of a sense of humour, so it seems a bit rich that you are complaining about the lack of it on this forum.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Feb '21 11:23
    Ha ha, hey there, Relentless Red, go and "trash" Indonesia Phil's radio serialization, why don't you? Lash out at people unimpressed with you. Go on. Do it humorously. Ha ha.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Feb '21 11:25
    @suzianne said
    "Stereotypical"? You mean like @Phil_A_Dork and his racism? That kind of stereotype?
    Did you confront Phil A Dork?
  10. Joined
    13 Feb '21
    Moves
    21 Feb '21 11:37
    And spoil our relationship? 😏
  11. Joined
    13 Feb '21
    Moves
    21 Feb '21 11:38
    She likes her fans so I get a less severe scolding when I piss her off.
  12. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    21 Feb '21 13:28
    They weren't taught to parallel park?
  13. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    21 Feb '21 15:391 edit
    @relentless-red said
    That's a little unfair Earl. It basically says that you either have to take a joke at your expense or else you are the problem. Is the only way for people to avoid being the problem to keep taking it at their expense even if they feel it has crossed a line and the motivation is not entirely humour or even disguised as humour??

If everything in these forums were clea ...[text shortened]... uently don't see humour here. (BTW this bit's a general comment and not a response to what you said)
    Not exactly, Red, but once in a while..? Jeeesh.
    Again, think blonde jokes, which at one time were on going. Everyone laughed, including the blondes.

try to make ONE woman joke in here a year. Are you kidding me??? They'll cut your nuts off

Make all the jokes you want about the Queen Mom or the Pope, not a problem!
    DON'T.... whatever you do, spoof the golden cow.
  14. Gothenburg
    Moves
    21 Feb '21 15:43
    @Earl-of-Trumps

Here is a cute joke:

A blonde asked her coworker, "Do you have any kids?"
    "Yes," she replied. "I have one child that's just under two."
    The blonde said, "I might be blonde, but I know how many one is."
  15. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    21 Feb '21 15:481 edit
    @great-big-stees said
    They weren't taught to parallel park?
    Well, the men offered but their nails weren't done drying yet :-)

Hey, I'm excommunicated anyway lol

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree