why wont they just go away

why wont they just go away

General

a

cavanaugh park

Moves
17 Nov 08

why dont the voice in my head go away, i hit myself in the head with a shovel repeatedly like your supposed to do but the trees told me i had run into traffic face first to stop the voices but im not good at running...anyway, what do you guys do when the voices in your head wont give you a break

Vampyroteuthis

Infernalis

Moves
17 Nov 08

Originally posted by alexstclaire
why dont the voice in my head go away, i hit myself in the head with a shovel repeatedly like your supposed to do but the trees told me i had run into traffic face first to stop the voices but im not good at running...anyway, what do you guys do when the voices in your head wont give you a break
I thought this was about Grampy Bobby.

Nevermind.

IC

Moves
17 Nov 08

The voices in my head all agree, you're nuts. 😛

a

cavanaugh park

Moves
17 Nov 08

why am i nuts? im as normal anyone else

anybody seen my

underpants??

Moves
17 Nov 08

drink anti-freeze and take a dozen percoset's that oughta quiet them down a bit.😉

a

cavanaugh park

Moves
17 Nov 08

im going to right now, thanks, talk to ya later

S

Moves
17 Nov 08

Or you could just feed alka seltzer to birds. It wont stop the voices, but you'll laugh so hard it'll make you forget them for awhile... 😉

u
The So Fist

Voice of Reason

Moves
17 Nov 08

I come here. It's the only place on earth with people more insane than the voices in my head

R
Different

Moves
17 Nov 08

Drink Windex. It solves up to 83.2% of all problems.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
17 Nov 08

Sounds like an ordinary daily malfunction issue unique to the homeless and mindless of dear old Cavanaugh Park. Walk it off.

a

cavanaugh park

Moves
18 Nov 08

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
Sounds like an ordinary daily malfunction issue unique to the homeless and mindless of dear old Cavanaugh Park. Walk it off.
hahahahah, im going to tell the swings that, they always like a good laugh, all your helpful hints were hilarios everyone

c
Long Island Girl

Long Island, natural

Moves
18 Nov 08

Originally posted by Ice Cold
The voices in my head all agree, you're nuts. 😛
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! Good one Icy!!!!!! Charlotta

Moves
18 Nov 08

It depends on if they tell me the correct moves to make in my chess games

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.