1. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Mar '17 19:133 edits
    You know who I am talking about, Seitse! So why did you do it? You think you could take
    away his happiness? He brought that with him and left with it intact.

Strings of yellow tears drip from black-wired fears in the meadow
    And their white halos spin with an anger that is thin and turns to sorrow
    - Jackson C Frank
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Mar '17 19:221 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    You know who I am talking about, Seitse! So why did you do it? You think you could take away his happiness? He brought that with him and left with it intact.
    Someone** must have complained about his dreadful thread.

Yes, there are so many of his threads that are dreadful, so even if it were a numbers game, he is gonna lose.

**It wasn't me. I wanted it left up so everyone could see what an assshole he is
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Mar '17 19:264 edits
    You know who I am talking about, Seitse! So why did you do it? You think you could take away his happiness? He brought that with him and left with it intact.

Strings of yellow tears drip from black-wired fears in the meadow
    And their white halos spin with an anger that is thin and turns to sorrow
    - Jackson C Frank
    There is a discussion going on elsewhere about you that you may be interested in.

It has been claimed by someone on these boards that you are an "alcoholic fake JW". When you support posters like Seitse who revel in the death of innocent people, who post repeatedly post about hate and faeces and genital disease, how do you think it reflects on you as a self-proclaimed minister of the most high Jehovah?
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 Mar '17 19:261 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Someone** must have complained about his dreadful thread.

Yes, there are so many of his threads that are dreadful, so even if it were a numbers game, he is gonna lose.

**It wasn't me. I wanted it left up so everyone could see what an assshole he is
    Same here, I didn't turn him in. He is the poster boy for troll. It doesn't say permenant ban since he moved one day ago, but maybe he will run away tail between his legs.
  5. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    24 Mar '17 20:46
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie... You think you could take
    away his happiness? He brought that with him and left with it intact. ...
    I'm surprised you don't recognize his cry for help. The truly bitter and cynical do not share.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Mar '17 20:471 edit
    There is a discussion going on elsewhere about you that you may be interested in.

It has been claimed by someone on these boards that you are an "alcoholic fake JW". When you support posters like Seitse who revel in the death of innocent people, who post repeatedly post about hate and faeces and genital disease, how do you think it reflects on you as a self-proclaimed minister of the most high Jehovah?
    They are not a reflection of me at all. Seitse's posts are a reflection of no one but him. Its
    only self righteous-moralising-over-others-puritans like you who are hypersensitive to the
    shortcomings of others but strangely unaware of your own that think otherwise.
    Coincidently enough concerning the allegations I note that people said the same thing
    about Jesus,

The Son of Man came eating and drinking, and they say, 'Here is a glutton and a
    drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and sinners.' - Matthew 11:19

Its seems that me and the Son of Man have something in common. Its a great pity you
    cannot say the same about yourself though despite your pretensions.

Back of da net. Nom! Nom! Nom!
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Mar '17 20:49
    Originally posted by apathist
    I'm surprised you don't recognize his cry for help. The truly bitter and cynical do not share.
    As far as I can tell he was just trolling along on the river of happiness.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Mar '17 20:50
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Same here, I didn't turn him in. He is the poster boy for troll. It doesn't say permenant ban since he moved one day ago, but maybe he will run away tail between his legs.
    I doubt that. Someone grassed him.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 Mar '17 20:53
    Coincidently enough concerning the allegations [of being a fake JW and an alcoholic] I note that people said the same thing about Jesus,
    You are seeking to compare yourself to Jesus Christ in some way?
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Mar '17 20:53
    Originally posted by apathist
    laughter is sometimes an outlet for pain, I agree.
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 Mar '17 20:54
    I doubt that. Someone grassed him.
    That Frank quote, is that on his album? Or did he write poetry too?
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Mar '17 20:552 edits
    Originally posted by FMF
    You are seeking to compare yourself to Jesus Christ in some way?
    I knew this rather predictable attempt would arise your lapdog has used it numerous times in the past. What I have actually said is that we have something in common. If you wish to construe that as comparing myself to Jesus in some way then be my guest.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Mar '17 20:55
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    That Frank quote, is that on his album? Or did he write poetry too?
    Its from his wonderful song My name is Carnival.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Mar '17 20:562 edits
    Coincidently enough concerning the allegations I note that people said the same thing about Jesus...
    It's astonishing that you are once again comparing yourself with Christ.

Edit: ah I'm late to the wicket again I see.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Mar '17 20:574 edits
    It's astonishing that you are once again comparing yourself with Christ.
    Well you are nothing if not predictable. Why this should be astonishing I cannot say, infact it would be rather more astonishing if a Christian did not have something in common with Jesus, yah think! Did you really think about your statement?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree