1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Mar '17 09:38
    Originally posted by drewnogal
    It's a small world. There must be people who use this site that are connected to the victims of the London attack. Yet this thread bemoans the tragedy that Seitse has been banned??

Who cares?
    Perhaps you should be asking robbie Carrobie.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    25 Mar '17 11:02
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    They are not a reflection of me at all. Seitse's posts are a reflection of no one but him. Its
    only self righteous-moralising-over-others-puritans like you who are hypersensitive to the
    shortcomings of others but strangely unaware of your own that think otherwise.
    You don't know him.

You truly have no idea.
  3. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    25 Mar '17 12:08
    It's a small world. There must be people who use this site that are connected to the victims of the London attack. Yet this thread bemoans the tragedy that Seitse has been banned??

Who cares?
    Perhaps people are beginning to realize the false flags which the eorld has been constantly bombarded with really do not touch them where they live, whereas the mini-dramas they find herein at least follow a realistic arc.
    People love a compelling drama, but prefer ones which elicit real emotion.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Mar '17 12:31
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    You don't see my outrage. It angers me when people are killed, and killed by the thousands or hundreds of thousands like Hiroshima where the war was won anyway and they just killed hundreds of thousands to send a message to Russia. Or the millions killed in the Armenian massacre or all the other massacres or the women accused of adultery and buried with hea ...[text shortened]... ng out the sand and stoned to death. You bet that angers me but one anger at a time, is that ok?
    ok I believe that it does anger you, no one with such magic in their fingertips could be pleased by it.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Mar '17 12:32
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    You don't know him.

You truly have no idea.
    maybe so.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Mar '17 12:342 edits
    wow divebobby hitting more thumbs down than a runaway GB thread on steroids. I wonder if he will want to encase this thread in concrete and throw it deep into the depths of cyber space hoping that no one finds it. 😵
  7. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    25 Mar '17 13:44
    Originally posted by divegeester
    And yet you have said that you enjoy his posting.
    Yes I have found some of his threads hilarious.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    25 Mar '17 15:23
    ok I believe that it does anger you, no one with such magic in their fingertips could be pleased by it.
    Sarcasm doesn't suit you old friend.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Mar '17 16:021 edit
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Sarcasm doesn't suit you old friend.
    actually there was no sarcasm intended. I cannot make you believe it, but its true never the less.
  10. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    25 Mar '17 18:26
    actually there was no sarcasm intended. I cannot make you believe it, but its true never the less.
    Hmmm. The Truth does ring a bell.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Mar '17 18:30
    Sweet child in time
    You'll see the line
    The line that's drawn between
    Good and bad

See the blind man
    Shooting at the world
    Bullets flying
    Ohh taking toll

If you've been bad
    Oh Lord I bet you have
    And you've not been hit
    Oh by flying lead

You'd better close your eyes
    Ooohhhh bow your head
    Wait for the ricochet
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    25 Mar '17 18:362 edits
    Well thanks then. I hope to have magic in my fingertips on guitar🙂 BTW, up to 56 now.
  13. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    25 Mar '17 18:36
    Perhaps but we need people to challenge the mainstream narrative.
    I'm on record re seitse where I claim diversity is a good thing. There has to be limits though.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Mar '17 23:281 edit
    Yes I have found some of his threads hilarious.
    Really; I have found all of his threads to be either boring, predicable, offensive or a compound of all three. I have on occasions noticed you swishing your skirt around him on a weekend. Each to his or her own I suppose.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Mar '17 23:32
    wow divebobby hitting more thumbs down than a runaway GB thread on steroids. I wonder if he will want to encase this thread in concrete and throw it deep into the depths of cyber space hoping that no one finds it. 😵
    I am completely comfortable with all my posting at rhp Carrobie. Thumbs up or down mean absolutely nothing either way to me, although I accept that shallow vote of opinion is important to those here who post to garner approval.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree