1. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    20 Jan '13 19:23
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Perhaps I'm dense, but what you are saying makes no sense whatsoever.

1) Why would you care what rumours are made on the net by people who don't even know who you are?

2) Whether you are male or female in real life is a matter for real life wills; it is irrelevant that you may or may not be pretending to be a different gender online.

3) Whether ...[text shortened]... being truthful or is this just a machination for you to tell everyone how much money you have?
    Perhaps I'm dense, but what you are saying makes no sense whatsoever.[Perhaps you're trying too hard. Take it at face value. Legal Issues are chess games.]

1) Why would you care what rumours are made on the net by people who don't even know who you are? [I don't. Others got wind. A can of worms complication resulted].

2) Whether you are male or female in real life is a matter for real life wills; it is irrelevant that you may or may not be pretending to be a different gender online.[I don't pretend. Gender discrepancy was/is third party manufactured].

3) Whether or not you are wealthy in real life bears no relation to your online poverty.[What is "online poverty"?]

4) Any action taken by family members can only be taken against an existing will and then only after the writer is deceased and the will is read and expedited. [Will that will hopefully be made later this year involves revision to the instrument of record. There's time to get a few things right. Gathering ideas from the experience of others who've been there is the reason for this conversation.]

Are you being truthful or is this just a machination for you to tell everyone how much money you have? [Please. There are major aspects I'm not at liberty to disclose. Questioning veracity and impugning another's motive I'd expect from a few others, not you. If there's nothing to contribute, please ignore the thread (or let's chat by email if you'd like).]
  2. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    20 Jan '13 19:26
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    wouldn't that be... assettes?
    Sex everything?
  3. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    20 Jan '13 19:31
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Sex everything?
    not like it used to be. 😞
  4. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    20 Jan '13 19:34
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    not like it used to be. 😞
    ... especially for an old bag, counting and clutching her coins to her heart's content. lol
  5. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    20 Jan '13 19:59

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

6. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    20 Jan '13 20:05
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    ... wealthy widow rumor reference.
  7. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    20 Jan '13 20:09

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

8. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    20 Jan '13 20:11
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    ... only people in protective mode are the ones with coward thumbs. Sad. Best to forgive.
  9. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    20 Jan '13 22:37
    You are actually rotten.
  10. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    21 Jan '13 00:21
    Originally posted by apathist
    You are actually rotten.
    We all are; that's #101.
  11. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    21 Jan '13 01:03
    Making mine before Autumn, 2013. Suggestions?
    To honor your creator, whoever he or she is, why not bequeath some of your cash to a local food bank
    or to those poor unfortunate souls living in cardboard boxes under the bridge? Share the wealth.
  12. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    21 Jan '13 01:381 edit
    Originally posted by HandyAndy

To honor your creator, whoever he or she is, why not bequeath some of your cash to a local food bank
    or to those poor unfortunate souls living in cardboard boxes under the bridge? Share the wealth.
    "Unidentified Perpetrators apparently claimed yours truly isn't a retired widower but, rather, a wealthy widow in ill health whose family members are clamoring for dominant consideration."

Man of modest though adequate means. Ipso facto, hardly the 'wealthy widow' created ex nihilo by design of third parties. Whole of the subterfuge hasn't even yet been determined. My sense is that the definitive origin may never be fully known.
  13. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    21 Jan '13 02:48
    "Unidentified Perpetrators apparently claimed yours truly isn't a retired widower but, rather, a wealthy widow in ill health whose family members are clamoring for dominant consideration."

Man of modest though adequate means. Ipso facto, hardly the 'wealthy widow' created ex nihilo by design of third parties. Whole of the subterfuge hasn't even yet been determined. My sense is that the definitive origin may never be fully known.
    They need help, Bobby, not ridicule. How would you like to spend the night in one of those cardboard boxes?
  14. Standard memberWestside Mobster
    The King of Detroit
    The Jungle
    Moves
    21 Jan '13 03:17
    [b]Will

Making mine before Autumn, 2013. Suggestions?[/b]
    It's my WILL aganist yours. And you WILL lose. 😉
  15. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    21 Jan '13 04:58
    [b]Will

Making mine before Autumn, 2013. Suggestions?[/b]
    there are a few subjects that common sense tells me are not suited for discussion ANYWHERE on the internet...

not even email...

heck,
    it could open a huge can of worms,
    and folks might think yer a CHICK!!!
    and the nigerian lottery con men,
    will start acting like government dicks...

tsk...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree