1. rebel city
    Moves
    24 May '14 00:22
    Originally posted by Sicilian Sausage
    More chance than Ingerlund doing it 😞
    Who and what is Ingerlund. I love Geography but must confess never heard of this one before.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 May '14 00:481 edit
    Id love to see an African team do well, like the Brazilians they have awesome supporters, my prediction is for Die Mannschaft to win it. There are just some awesome encounters, Mexico v the USA, or Brazil v Argentina, Germany v Ingerlund.
  3. rebel city
    Moves
    24 May '14 02:17
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Id love to see an African team do well, like the Brazilians they have awesome supporters, my prediction is for Die Mannschaft to win it. There are just some awesome encounters, Mexico v the USA, or Brazil v Argentina, Germany v Ingerlund.
    Oh dear, this Ingerlund again, must google the thing, wonder who and where.

My dream is to see an African country winning the cup. I think this is quite possible, they are the next generation of artists, all they need is to be provided with suitable conditions.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 May '14 09:09
    Originally posted by Tabitha Marshall
    Oh dear, this Ingerlund again, must google the thing, wonder who and where.

My dream is to see an African country winning the cup. I think this is quite possible, they are the next generation of artists, all they need is to be provided with suitable conditions.
    its what the angles from england term their culturally vacuous realm
  5. rebel city
    Moves
    24 May '14 15:081 edit
    But of course, silly me, should have thought of it!
    Is Ingerlund named after the UK ambition to play like the Germans? 🙂
  6. Joined
    15 Jun '10
    Moves
    25 May '14 03:43
    But of course, silly me, should have thought of it!
    Is Ingerlund named after the UK ambition to play like the Germans? 🙂
    The UK (united kingdom) is the UK and England is England; not to be confused. Funny how everybody likes kicking the English, it's like some massive inferiority complex. Try to get over it.
  7. rebel city
    Moves
    25 May '14 04:23
    Originally posted by Indonesia Phil
    The UK (united kingdom) is the UK and England is England; not to be confused. Funny how everybody likes kicking the English, it's like some massive inferiority complex. Try to get over it.
    Oh, I am sorry, I apologise. First for not differentiating England from the UK, and second for my silly provocative humour aimed only at tickling. It was a joke. I love England and I bow and respect her for being the country who created football. 🙂
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 May '14 08:411 edit
    Ah, bless. I'll play some of Cluny's bagpipe music during the opening ceremony and think of you jocks in your skirts at home all dressed up with nowhere to go. 😛
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 May '14 08:50
    I love England and I bow and respect her for being the country who created football. 🙂
    The English have always been competitive, they also invented:

Rugby (league and union)
    Snooker
    Tennis
    Boxing
    Cricket
    Baseball (yes, in guildford believe it or not)
    Rounders
    Ice hokey
    Polo (as a sport, although the roots are Persian)
    Paralympic Games
    Netball
    Bowls
    Table tennis
    Darts
    Horse racing
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 May '14 09:07
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Ah, bless. I'll play some of Cluny's bagpipe music during the opening ceremony and think of you jocks in your skirts at home all dressed up with nowhere to go. 😛
    I personally shall be wearing my Germany away kit, beautifully crafted by Addidas, black with red and gold trimming ( I stopped short of having Schweinsteiger printed on the back) and watching with glee as you deluded fools get sent hame again! I shall also be shouting for Ireland and your demise, naturally. Ahhh nothing warms the heart more than an English defeat!
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 May '14 09:17
    I personally shall be wearing my Germany away kit, beautifully crafted by Addidas, black with red and gold trimming ( I stopped short of having Schweinsteiger printed on the back) and watching with glee as you deluded fools get sent hame again! I shall also be shouting for Ireland and your demise, naturally. Ahhh nothing warms the heart more than an English defeat!
    The World Cup festival is not the same without all the commentators being able to talk about the Scottish fans "passion" as your team of repeat losers get thrashed by a country smaller than Glasgow and you all get blind drunk and fight in the street. I guess the Irish will carry that flag this time round.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 May '14 09:26
    Originally posted by divegeester
    The World Cup festival is not the same without all the commentators being able to talk about the Scottish fans "passion" as your team of repeat losers get thrashed by a country smaller than Glasgow and you all get blind drunk and fight in the street. I guess the Irish will carry that flag this time round.
    We and the Irish are one! Its gonna be awesome watching you get your butt kicked!
  13. rebel city
    Moves
    25 May '14 09:521 edit
    We and the Irish are one! Its gonna be awesome watching you get your butt kicked!
    That's true, even the accent is similar, the same charming way of rolling the R's. 🙂

Do the Irish also have a German kit?

My Br kit is old and has lived through several cups. That's the good thing about kits, they last forever. 😛
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 May '14 10:13
    We and the Irish are one!
    Well you all come the same end of a very shallow gene pool that's for sure.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 May '14 10:181 edit
    That's true, even the accent is similar, the same charming way of rolling the R's. 🙂

Do the Irish also have a German kit?

My Br kit is old and has lived through several cups. That's the good thing about kits, they last forever. 😛
    I have a Brazil shirt which was brought over from Brazil by a colleague of mine.

I shall be wearing it with pride, because, and I say this with a catalogue of caveats, I do agree with him (robbie carrobie) about the England team. We are going to get well and truly spanked.

Rooney was crap in the last two international competitions and I see no reason to assume he will be improved on this outing - the hair transplant will not convince anyone that he is still a past-it potatoe-head.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree