1. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 May '14 10:28
    Originally posted by Tabitha Marshall
    That's true, even the accent is similar, the same charming way of rolling the R's. 🙂

Do the Irish also have a German kit?

My Br kit is old and has lived through several cups. That's the good thing about kits, they last forever. 😛
    We are linguistically, culturally and ethnically the same people, the Scots were originally an Irish tribe that settled in the Western Ilse's and the South West of Scotland, Scots Gaelic and Irish Gaelic were originally the same language.
  2. Joined
    15 Jun '10
    Moves
    26 May '14 06:19
    Originally posted by Tabitha Marshall
    Oh, I am sorry, I apologise. First for not differentiating England from the UK, and second for my silly provocative humour aimed only at tickling. It was a joke. I love England and I bow and respect her for being the country who created football. 🙂
    I in turn owe you an apology. My words were sent in a moment of pedantry as may befall a man from time to time. (it's the testosterone you know). I trust and hope there are no hard feelings; certainly there are none for my part.
  3. rebel city
    Moves
    26 May '14 08:07
    Originally posted by Indonesia Phil
    I in turn owe you an apology. My words were sent in a moment of pedantry as may befall a man from time to time. (it's the testosterone you know). I trust and hope there are no hard feelings; certainly there are none for my part.
    Of course no bad feelings. I am still learning to communicate here in the forums and I have no intention to create conflicts. I even hesitated long time in coming here because I often find that people are harsh with each other. One must not suffer from the L'esprit de l'escalier, like myself. 🙂

Back to the topic, I am mostly worried about Spain at the moment. 🙁 😉
  4. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    26 May '14 14:45
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I personally shall be wearing my Germany away kit, beautifully crafted by Addidas, black with red and gold trimming ( I stopped short of having Schweinsteiger printed on the back) and watching with glee as you deluded fools get sent hame again! I shall also be shouting for Ireland and your demise, naturally. Ahhh nothing warms the heart more than an English defeat!
    I see you are to be introduced to a water proof £5 note in Scotland ,apparently they are more robust and easier to attach a rubber band to them .😉
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 May '14 16:11
    Originally posted by phil3000
    I see you are to be introduced to a water proof £5 note in Scotland ,apparently they are more robust and easier to attach a rubber band to them .😉
    Haha soon be the Euro for us !

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree