General Forum

General Forum

  1. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    20 Oct '13 03:17
    You

    You wake up one morning to discover that the personality of everyone in the whole world has become identical to yours:

    You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You.

    What would this new world be like?
  2. Standard memberlemon lime
    ookookachu
    oLd ScHoOl
    Joined
    31 May '13
    Moves
    5577
    20 Oct '13 04:391 edit
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    [b]You

    You wake up one morning to discover that the personality of everyone in the whole world has become identical to yours:

    You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. Yo ...[text shortened]... ou. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You. You.

    What would this new world be like?[/b]
    I world full of me's? No women, just a bunch of guys that are identical to me? Or you? Reveal Hidden Content
    the question answers itself


    😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛
    😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛
    😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛
    😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛
    😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛
    😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛
    😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛
    😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛
    😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛
    😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛
    😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛
    😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛
  3. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    20 Oct '13 04:51
    Originally posted by lemon lime
    I world full of me's? No women, just a bunch of guys that are identical to me? Or you? [hidden]the question answers itself[/hidden]

    😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛
    😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛
    😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛
    😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛
    😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛
    😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛
    😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛
    😛😛😛😛😛😛 ...[text shortened]... 😛😛😛
    😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛
    😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛
    😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛
    ".... to discover that the personality of everyone in the whole world..." not gender.
  4. Standard memberlemon lime
    ookookachu
    oLd ScHoOl
    Joined
    31 May '13
    Moves
    5577
    20 Oct '13 05:031 edit
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    ".... to discover that the personality of everyone in the whole world..." not gender.
    LOL! Well, if you're going to get technical about it, then okay... all the personalities are the same. I believe the question still answers itself.

    😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴
    😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴
    😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴
    😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴
    😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴
    😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴
    😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😕
  5. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    20 Oct '13 07:49
    Originally posted by lemon lime
    LOL! Well, if you're going to get technical about it, then okay... all the personalities are the same. I believe the question still answers itself.

    😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴
    😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴
    😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴
    😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴
    😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴
    😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴
    😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😕
    Uncharacteristically begs the layered question, i.e., the social impact of marked differences on comfort and discomfort zones.
  6. Standard memberlemon lime
    ookookachu
    oLd ScHoOl
    Joined
    31 May '13
    Moves
    5577
    20 Oct '13 18:13
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Uncharacteristically begs the layered question, i.e., the social impact of marked differences on comfort and discomfort zones.
    I don't know if comfort or discomfort for lack of sameness would significantly decrease or increase. People would suddenly have to become the same in order for anyone to see what the impact might be.

    However, the definition of the word personality already implies a marked difference in individuals. So in spite of all the presently known similarities, the implication I find in the definition is that personalities are intrinsically unique. In other words, if everyone suddenly had the same personality they would no longer have what we call a personality. You could call it a trait common among all humans, and something that distinguishes people from birds or insects or whatever, but you really couldn't call it a personality anymore. Changing what the word personality describes is tantamount to rendering the word itself to be without meaning.

    Have you seen the animated movie The Incredibles? In this movie the villian says something interesting. I don't remember the exact quote, but he said "...and if everyone has superpowers, then no one does."
Back to Top