1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Mar '16 16:42
    Originally posted by josephw
    Unless I'm wrong that wasn't Bob's point in making the reference to "market share", but was intend to mean the increase in interest in RHP by increasing on topic, meaningful and civil discourse within the forums.
    He said "And doesn't it seem that we all win when Red Hot Pawn succeeds in winning more market share". It seems pretty clear that he was talking about "market share".
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Mar '16 16:44
    Trolls just aren't interested in any of that because it doesn't feed their ego's. Trolls need to belittle and criticize others to validate their existence. GrampyBobby isn't interested in wallowing in the mire like I will. He's interested in meaningful and civil dialog, something trolls hate, therefore their hateful diatribes against him.
    You seem to be the only person avoiding the topic and directing "diatribes" at fellow posters at the moment. If you are " interested in meaningful and civil dialogue", it's not clear from your posting on this thread so far.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Mar '16 16:452 edits
    Stalking me this morning geester? I hope it's feeding your ego and your need for self validation. You display the same egocentrism as the rest of your friends in that unless you can find a way to put someone down and ignor the topic you don't feel good about yourself. You and your buddies are just a bunch of trolls.
    You seem a bit touchy josephw. How is responding to one of your public posts "stalking"? Do you know what "stalking" means? What I have done is hit your hyprocity nail right on the head. Haven't I.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Mar '16 16:46
    The use of the term "market share" in the context of where it was used is a figure of speech, dipstick.
    You seem upset josephw....
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Mar '16 16:481 edit
    Yet no one has answered any of Bob's questions in the OP. No one is on topic. That's the issue here. Not the obvious attempts to obfuscate the purpose of the questions posed in the OP.
    You seem upset about people not staying on topic.

Were you "on topic" when you used James 4:4 to accuse me of being and enemy of God in the "memo" thread?
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Mar '16 16:50
    Unless I'm wrong that wasn't Bob's point in making the reference to "market share", but was intend to mean the increase in interest in RHP by increasing on topic, meaningful and civil discourse within the forums.
    Do you think your posting, for example ~ as evidenced on a few threads here these last couple of hours ~ is likely to cause an increase in interest in RHP? Are you demonstrating what it is you claim Grampy Bobby meant when he was making the reference to "market share"?
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Mar '16 16:50
    Yet no one has answered any of Bob's questions in the OP. No one is on topic. That's the issue here. Not the obvious attempts to obfuscate the purpose of the questions posed in the OP.
    You have posted lots of times in this thread, can you point to where you have responded to the OP?
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Mar '16 16:51
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Originally posted by divegeester
    [b]"RHP is a small enterprise in the big scheme of things and therefore the owners and shareholders (if any) will be more interested in maintaining reliable revenue streams rather than gaining nebulous "market share". Perhaps you would be better serving Russ by promoting the site and generating more subscriptions ...[text shortened]... is so fragmented that referring to market share is only really meaningful on a macro level."
    [/b]
    If you have a point, it could be helpful if you made an attempt to make it...
  9. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    13 Mar '16 16:52

Trolls just aren't interested in any of that because it doesn't feed their ego's. Trolls need to belittle and criticize others to validate their ...[text shortened]... aningful and civil dialog, something trolls hate, therefore their hateful diatribes against him.
    Thanks for your astute insights, my friend.
  10. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    13 Mar '16 16:52
    Originally posted by FMF
    He said [b]"And doesn't it seem that we all win when Red Hot Pawn succeeds in winning more market share". It seems pretty clear that he was talking about "market share".[/b]
    Redundancy much?
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Mar '16 16:53
    Were you "on topic" when you used James 4:4 to accuse me of being and enemy of God in the "memo" thread?
    It wasn't the Memo thread it was this Thread 167360 pages 13-15
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Mar '16 16:54
    Redundancy much?
    You missed this: Why is it you think it is necessary for market share to increase for the forums and chess to continue? What would happen ~ to your way of thinking ~ if the market share that RHP has remained as it is?
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Mar '16 16:54

Trolls just aren't interested in any of that because it doesn't feed their ego's. Trolls need to belittle and criticize others to validate their ...[text shortened]... aningful and civil dialog, something trolls hate, therefore their hateful diatribes against him.
    My post engaged Grampy Bobby directly, honestly and completely on topic. If you are unclear as to what he meant by "market share" I suggest you take it up with him instead of ruining the thread by spitting out your latent aggression and railing your personal vendettas.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Mar '16 16:55
    Thanks for your astute insights, my friend.
    Why don't you explain what you meant by "market share"?
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Mar '16 16:59
    Why don't you explain what you meant by "market share"?
    Yes, and why it has to be increased if this web site is to be able to continue its presence on the worldwide internet?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree