Your Assessment of Red Hot Pawn

Your Assessment of Red Hot Pawn

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
13 Mar 16

"Your Assessment of Red Hot Pawn" (OP)

"Questions: 1) What is your own personal overall assessment of Red Hot Pawn's online correspondence chess game and public forum functions and features? 2) Which of these do you enjoy and benefit from the most and/or least? 3) Other objectively focused and relevant comments? Thanks,"

Moves
13 Mar 16

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
[b]"Your Assessment of Red Hot Pawn" (OP)

"Questions: 1) What is your own personal overall assessment of Red Hot Pawn's online correspondence chess game and public forum functions and features? 2) Which of these do you enjoy and benefit from the most and/or least? 3) Other objectively focused and relevant comments? Thanks,"[/b]
It must sting badly that absolutely nobody gives a damn about your retarded topics.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
13 Mar 16

Originally posted by FMF
You seem absolutely determined not to talk about the topic in hand.
"Questions: 1) What is your own personal overall assessment of Red Hot Pawn's online correspondence chess game and public forum functions and features? 2) Which of these do you enjoy and benefit from the most and/or least? 3) Other objectively focused and relevant comments?

You mean that topic? 😉

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
13 Mar 16

Originally posted by Kegge
It must sting badly that absolutely nobody gives a damn about your retarded topics.
Not when you consider who it is that doesn't give a damn. Retarded trollers can't sting. They just gum you to death.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
13 Mar 16

Originally posted by josephw
Not when you consider who it is that doesn't give a damn. Retarded trollers can't sting. They just gum you to death.
Do you just sit back after making a post and marvel at what a douche bag you can be? I only ask because, well, you are just such an amazing douche bag at times, it's staggering.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
13 Mar 16

Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
Do you just sit back after making a post and marvel at what a douche bag you can be? I only ask because, well, you are just such an amazing douche bag at times, it's staggering.
Of a truth HoH, I sometimes wonder what I must sound like. 😉

Please explain how it is that you perceive me as a douche bag. I mean, what was so awful about anything I said? And when you do please explain how you justify all the despicable things others are saying about GB. Including yourself.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
13 Mar 16

Originally posted by divegeester
Where is Grampy Bobby to explain this and support you in your assertions.
Fixating again?

Moves
13 Mar 16

Learn to read idiot.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
13 Mar 16
1 edit

Of a truth HoH, I sometimes wonder what I must sound like. 😉

Please explain how it is that you perceive me as a douche bag. I mean, what was so awful about anything I said? And when you do please explain how you justify all the despicable things others are saying about GB. Including yourself.
In all honesty, you sound like a reasonably intelligent gentleman who just happens to have an insane need to argue on the Internet. You're probably calm and reasonable in real life and I imagine you as liking a good laugh. I won't go into your chiseled abs and rock hard biceps.

I will, fairly often, as you can imagine, look at something terrible that I'm about to post, something truly reprehensible and without any redeeming characteristics and think to myself, "Ha! That's going to stir things up." <post!>

Similarly, I would have to say that you, as defender of lost causes, make posts that you know to be total bollox. I, of course, can't let those types of shenanigans go unpunished.

As far as GB goes, the man's a total bastard. He's worse than either of us by far. I'm glad that you're blind to it.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
14 Mar 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
In all honesty, you sound like a reasonably intelligent gentleman who just happens to have an insane need to argue on the Internet. You're probably calm and reasonable in real life and I imagine you as liking a good laugh. I won't go into your chiseled abs and rock hard biceps.

I will, fairly often, as you can imagine, look at something terrible ...[text shortened]... e man's a total bastard. He's worse than either of us by far. I'm glad that you're blind to it.
Well, I ain't stupid, but I am rather ignorant I think. Yes I'm insane for the most part. I'm Sicilian. A good loud fight is a good thing. Gets it all out in the open. I'm not at all calm unless I'm by myself, otherwise I'm pretty tense. My abs and biceps are half of what they used to be. I'm 62 years old, so if I don't work out it gets soft. And I'm probably as narcissistic as they come. Baby boomer. Me generation. A long time head gone strait 30 years ago. Both a high school and college drop out. Easily distracted by a TV set.

Thanks for describing your posting method. That helps a lot. The next time I see something reprehensible by you I'll know you just want to be extreme and shocking. I wish I had the same liberty. But I have a reputation to uphold. So I restrain myself. 😉

You might want to be a bit more patient with Bob. He's a good guy in real life.

F

Moves
14 Mar 16

You might want to be a bit more patient with Bob. He's a good guy in real life.
The same sort of thing could be said about anyone here.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
14 Mar 16

Originally posted by FMF
The same sort of thing could be said about anyone here.
Of course, but would it be true?

Bob has proven that he is interested in an objective and civil discussion in that he has refrained from using inflammatory language and name calling even when he is repeatedly vilified in the most egregious manner. I think that speaks volumes about his character.

F

Moves
14 Mar 16

Of course, but would it be true?
Yes, sure, the same sort of thing could be said about anyone here and it probably would be true.

F

Moves
14 Mar 16

Bob has proven that he is interested in an objective and civil discussion in that he has refrained from using inflammatory language and name calling even when he is repeatedly vilified in the most egregious manner. I think that speaks volumes about his character.
I think people should respond to each other and stand up for/against others as they see fit. I think everyone's posting history "speaks volumes" about their characters in so far as they are revealed here.

F

Moves
14 Mar 16

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
Fixating again?
Why is it you think it is necessary for market share to increase for the forums and chess to continue? What would happen ~ to your way of thinking ~ if the market share that RHP has remained as it is?