Your Final RHP Thread

Your Final RHP Thread

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
24 Jan 13

Your Final RHP Thread

Forum? Topic? Timing?

PDI

Moves
24 Jan 13

Don't know what its contents will be, but I am going into prophet mode and saying it will get deleted.

I would swear I posted something about Dolly Parton a couple of evenings ago, and it's as gone as a wild goose in winter. 🙁

w

Moves
24 Jan 13

I plan on doing mine on the mating habits of the wart hog.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
24 Jan 13
1 edit

General Forum.
Bronze my Iggy (while she's still virgin).
Evening of my disappearance.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
24 Jan 13

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
[b]Your Final RHP Thread

Forum? Topic? Timing?[/b]
Forum? GF
Topic? Goodbye
Timing? when leaving

Moves
24 Jan 13

[b]Your Final RHP Thread

Forum? Topic? Timing?[/b]
It's not something that would remotely cross my mind

F

Moves
24 Jan 13
1 edit

Originally posted by divegeester
It's not something that would remotely cross my mind
That a poster could have enough vanity to start a thread so that he could type the words "Evening of my disappearance" had not remotely crossed my mind until I saw this, either. 😵

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
24 Jan 13
1 edit

Note: This conversation is not recommened for persons devoid of whimsey and/or those who may be incapable of viewing serious topics and life issues with a playful spirit. Maybe childhood deprivations are the culprit. Children play intensely for incredibly long periods of time. It's their work.

http://165.189.80.100/ccic/pdf/weekly_articles/hard_joys.pdf

F

Moves
24 Jan 13

Note: This conversation is not recommened for persons
devoid of whimsey and/or those who may be incapable
of viewing serious topics and life issues with a playful spirit.
What does "Bronze my Iggy (while she's still virgin)" mean? Presumably it would make an absolutely excellent thread, but its meaning is a little bit enigmatic. It's so tantalizing! Please tell us what it means.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
24 Jan 13

Originally posted by FMF
What does "Bronze my Iggy (while she's still virgin)" mean? Presumably it would make an absolutely excellent thread, but its meaning is a little bit enigmatic. It's so tantalizing! Please tell us what it means.
"Ignored Players
Name
Your ignore list is currently empty."

F

Moves
24 Jan 13

"Ignored Players
Name
Your ignore list is currently empty."
Is the meaning of "Bronze my Iggy (while she's still virgin)" a secret then?

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
24 Jan 13

Originally posted by FMF
Is the meaning of "Bronze my Iggy (while she's still virgin)" a secret then?
'Bronze' as in to preserve. Decades ago parents would bronze their children's first shoes

as keepsakes to be handed down. 'Virgin' as in untouched, unused, in factory condition.

F

Moves
24 Jan 13
1 edit

'Bronze' as in to preserve. Decades ago parents would bronze their children's first shoes

as keepsakes to be handed down. 'Virgin' as in untouched, unused, in factory condition.
And whether or not you've ignored other posters is what you'd like the forum to discuss on the "evening of [your] disappearance"?

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
24 Jan 13

Originally posted by FMF
And whether or not you've ignored other posters is what you'd like the forum to discuss on the "evening of [your] disappearance"?
Of course not. There you go, again, getting too literal when the tone is playful. Think in figurative terms. Read intent. If there is a meaning, it's probably the idea of accessibility. Speaking aloud spoils it. When's the last time you laughed or smiled? Speak into the microphone. (fmflol)

F

Moves
24 Jan 13

Of course not. There you go, again, getting too literal when the tone is playful. Think in figurative terms. Read intent. If there is a meaning, it's probably the idea of accessibility. ..
Oh? So what does "Iggy" mean in "Bronze my Iggy (while she's still virgin)"?