1. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    24 Jan '13 12:36
    Originally posted by FMF
    Oh? So what does "Iggy" mean in "Bronze my Iggy (while she's still virgin)"?
    I think "Iggy" is Bobby's pet parrot.
  2. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    24 Jan '13 13:232 edits
    Originally posted by FMF

Oh? So what does "Iggy" mean in "Bronze my Iggy (while she's still virgin)"?
    My good man, do you practice being dense (just in case one day you may be asked to play a role in a movie about an terminally ill man almost in an obtunded state) or do you clutch the same foot and cling to the same toenail with the fungal infection because of some frustrated career or life tenacity issue? FMF, for your sake I hope you're kidding around. If not, then I'd be tempted to conclude that you're an extraordinarily frustrated man who finds comfort in publically controlling the on/off lock switch to the catatonic room in which he lives and breathes and has his being. Back to your reply, no. It's only a playful metaphor that says, "I love you guys".
  3. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    24 Jan '13 13:26
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    I think "Iggy" is Bobby's pet parrot.
    My Parrot's initials are h.a.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 Jan '13 13:28
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Back to your reply, no. It's only a playful metaphor that says, "I love you guys".
    But it seems to me that you are, in fact, widely disliked and have been banned several times for your disgraceful behaviour towards fellow posters. Your Final RHP Thread would be about your 'ignore list'? And about your "accessibility"? Blimey.

So, as I rather suspected early on, THIS thread, today, is not really about the Final RHP Thread on the "evening of [your] disappearance"; it is in fact just another little installment in your ongoing psychodrama about people liking you/not liking you, and about you getting thumbs up and thumbs down, getting ignored etc. etc.?
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 Jan '13 13:301 edit
    My good man, do you practice being dense (just in case one day you may be asked to play a role in a movie about an terminally ill man almost in an obtunded state) or do you clutch the same foot and cling to the same toenail with the fungal infection because of some frustrated career or life tenacity issue? [...] I'd be tempted to conclude that you're an extraordinarily frustrated man who finds comfort in publically controlling the on/off lock switch to the catatonic room in which he lives and breathes and has his being. [...].

What are all these personal remarks supposed to achieve?
  6. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    24 Jan '13 13:311 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    But it seems to me that you are, in fact, widely disliked and have been banned several times for your disgraceful behaviour towards fellow posters. Your Final RHP Thread would be about your 'ignore list'? And about your "accessibility"? Blimey.

So, as I rather suspected early on, THIS thread, today, is not really about the Final RHP Thread on the "evening of ot liking you, and about you getting thumbs up and thumbs down, getting ignored etc. etc.?
    Luv you, too, F. Really and truly do. ~B
  7. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    24 Jan '13 13:55
    My Parrot's initials are h.a.
    You should live so long.
  8. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    24 Jan '13 14:01

You should live so long.
    h.a. will still be around, winging to and fro, long after gb's bones

have decomposed and songbird's forgotten his scent and name.
  9. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    24 Jan '13 14:09
    [b]Your Final RHP Thread

Forum? Topic? Timing?[/b]
    Debates
    What's next? (if I can I'll get back to you all)
    Last breath (click).
  10. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    24 Jan '13 14:17
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    Debates
    What's next? (if I can I'll get back to you all)
    Last breath (click).
    "What's next? (if I can I'll get back to you all)"

Take it to spirituality GBS🙁
  11. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    24 Jan '13 14:23
    Originally posted by kevcvs57
    "What's next? (if I can I'll get back to you all)"

Take it to spirituality GBS🙁
    It was a tossup between Debates & Spirituality but in the end I decided that debates better suited my tastes.
  12. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    24 Jan '13 14:36
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    It was a tossup between Debates & Spirituality but in the end I decided that debates better suited my tastes.
    Not Posers & Puzzles?
  13. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    24 Jan '13 14:43
    Not Posers & Puzzles?
    Thanx Handy one. Now you've done it. With only two choices it was fairly easy now I'll have to think. 🙁
  14. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    24 Jan '13 22:27
    Not to give anything away, but the wart hog are seasonal breeders who begin breeding at the end of the rainy season and they usually reach sexual maturity at around age 4.
  15. Dublin Ireland
    Moves
    24 Jan '13 22:30
    Originally posted by whodey
    Not to give anything away, but the wart hog are seasonal breeders who begin breeding at the end of the rainy season and they usually reach sexual maturity at around age 4.
    That's really very interesting
    but I have to bronze my iggy.

That's going to be my phrase of the year 2013.

I can just picture the look on people's faces.

You're going to wha..............???????

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree