1. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    04 Mar '04 02:52
    Originally posted by Ravello
    Two new entries by Dukeb.:WaYOuTPaWn and drumoyne.
    Always from Dukeballinhomie:KaspR who resigned without moves against a2defiant.He created multiple ids and he's even making fake matches between some of his creations!
  2. Joined
    03 Feb '04
    Moves
    04 Mar '04 04:401 edit
    interesting why anyone would pay the subcription fee just to cheat themselves from ever becoming a well rounded chess'er........hmmmm! must ponder this line of thought more thoroughly. on the top, seems like a waste of money, perhaps they are rich, bored kids with nothing better to do. I've run in to these types before in other games, Quake2 for instance.....so many cheaters in that game they're slowing suking the life out of it....hate to see that happen to chess! as far as dukeballinhomie or whatever his name, i am currently playing him in a game with 22 moves so far, and he seems to be playing for real...at least in that game.
  3. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    04 Mar '04 14:17
    Originally posted by astronomr5
    interesting why anyone would pay the subcription fee just to cheat themselves from ever becoming a well rounded chess'er........hmmmm! must ponder this line of thought more thoroughly. on the top, seems like a waste of money, perhaps they are rich, bored kids with nothing better to do. I've run in to these types before in other games, Quake2 for instanc ...[text shortened]... him in a game with 22 moves so far, and he seems to be playing for real...at least in that game.
    Of course he can't cheat against true opponents!Note that only Dukeb. is a subscriber,the other fake ids can be done easily using friends' e-mails or creating other e-mail addresses on other PC without spending a buck .......................
  4. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    04 Mar '04 14:20
    I forgot to tell you that he already played with me as Truballa,Duke ballinboy and Dukeballinhomie.....................
  5. Standard membercaptainchaos
    Very inconsistent
    Sitting down
    Moves
    05 Mar '04 15:23
    I played his as dukeballinhomie and other than he offered a draw after 17 moves (& he was two pieces down) I found him to be a pretty reasonable player.
  6. Delft, Netherlands
    Moves
    06 Mar '04 16:27
    New one for the black list: chesstavista wins 11 games against woopy without making a move.
  7. Standard memberOtis
    Lucky Patzer
    Ohio University
    Moves
    06 Mar '04 16:46
    lol, dukeballinhome is my little cousin. Changes names just about every month. Usually loses every game he plays. And will do anything for just one win. Offered to resign to me 20 games if I'd lose to him once. His clan which I just joined has only been active i think a week or two and has already lost 22 matches.
  8. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    06 Mar '04 17:46
    Originally posted by yashin
    New one for the black list: chesstavista wins 11 games against woopy without making a move.
    Thanks yashin,I wish there are more people like you who help to find cheaters, instead of just not caring about.
    We have to stop them...........
    I guess there are so many people on this site who are inflating artificially their ratings because nothing is done to stop it:I watched the very expensive site Gameknot and I have to say that RHP is a lot better but they have a clear policy about cheaters and there's a section where anyone can denounce them...........
  9. Joined
    19 Jan '04
    Moves
    06 Mar '04 23:46
    I DONT CHEAT!!!! EMAIL ME AND ILL TALK TO ALL OF U GUYS!!

🙁
  10. Joined
    27 Nov '03
    Moves
    07 Mar '04 00:25
    Originally posted by dukeballinhomie

🙁
    Forget the e-mails and post your response here!
  11. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    07 Mar '04 00:39
    Originally posted by dukeballinhomie

🙁
    So why don't you talk about it in the forum?
    Here are some of your masterpieces:Game 430756,Game 430755,Game 430757,Game 430758,Game 428199,Game 428200,Game 421236,also involving the well-known mossgroup.
    You are creating fake clan matches between some fake clan members and resignate without moves,only to give points to your clan.
    I wish I'd never seen that, just too sad and so evident.
    I played you in the past and you seemed a fine person;you just don't need to make that 0 moves games ...........
  12. Standard memberOtis
    Lucky Patzer
    Ohio University
    Moves
    07 Mar '04 00:50
    Cmon he,s my 12 year old little cousin. New to chess and not that good at it. I've seen him have as many as 200 games playing at once. He's not a cheater. May do things a little screwy sometimes but is relatively harmless. And the reason why he has 3 different user ids is because if he doesn't play for a while he'll forget his password. hopefully he'll remember his new one since it is subscribed. I've also already talked to him and told him not to resign games like that anymore. His rating is only 940 so even if he was a cheater hes not a very good one. Maybe you should be looking out for the prog users since they are hurting rhp even more.
  13. Standard memberOtis
    Lucky Patzer
    Ohio University
    Moves
    07 Mar '04 00:56
    Also shadowwolf is not dukeballins id its his friend's
  14. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    07 Mar '04 01:00
    Originally posted by Otis
    Cmon he,s my 12 year old little cousin. New to chess and not that good at it. I've seen him have as many as 200 games playing at once. He's not a cheater. May do things a little screwy sometimes but is relatively harmless. And the reason why he has 3 different user ids is because if he doesn't play for a while he'll forget his password. hopefully he'll r ...[text shortened]... one. Maybe you should be looking out for the prog users since they are hurting rhp even more.
    I can understand he's 12 and at 12 evryone of us did silly things, I didn't know his age so I suppose he was an adult.
    I hope he learned the lesson and will not do it again in the future (it was said so many times to me years ago) ,just tell him to stop sending me private messages!

regards,Ravello
  15. Standard memberOtis
    Lucky Patzer
    Ohio University
    Moves
    07 Mar '04 01:14
    lol

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree